Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
haha "bye bye uber goobers" what are you some pathetic taxi driver or owner that can't keep up with the times. I just spoke to my cop buddy and he hates taxis and thinks you guys are scum. The ordinance has been in place and the cops aren't going to do anything about it so nice try. I will make all my money in Manasquan and Sea Girt this weekend and laugh at you taxi drivers while you are sitting there not getting any customers. : )

·
Registered
137 Posts
His name is Johnny Babes and has no life. Yes he is pushing 80 and take a picture of his plates he has regular plates on his vans!!! He took a picture of my plates which does nothing. Nice try loser taxi drivers. Everyone go to Manasquan and make $$
I emailed Uber about this guy how he is harrassing drivers and all the stuff he wrote in this forum.

·
Registered
137 Posts
if a guy is following you or taking pictures of your car, pull over, document the time location license plater and if you can driver description and call it in the police. never approach the guy. if he following you, follow the laws of the road and pull into a busy parking lot somewhere and contact the police. its harrassment and cops don't like vigilantes. Also, try to get a police report and sent it to Uber and keep it for you records. Uber has good lawyers in NJ that will defend you against harassment. Its a crime.

·
Registered
11 Posts
if a guy is following you or taking pictures of your car, pull over, document the time location license plater and if you can driver description and call it in the police. never approach the guy. if he following you, follow the laws of the road and pull into a busy parking lot somewhere and contact the police. its harrassment and cops don't like vigilantes. Also, try to get a police report and sent it to Uber and keep it for you records. Uber has good lawyers in NJ that will defend you against harassment. Its a crime.
Ok thank you. I am just trying to do my job. Following all the rules of the road and this guy in a mini van was following me Tuesday in Belmar. I did pull over and he started taking pictures of my vehicle by boathouse. This is total harassment! Needs to stop. This guy needs to focus on his business and let us do ours. It is up to the customer if they want to take a taxi or an Uber.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I saw taxi drivers from a few companies are smoking cigars while picking up people with their windows up. cars are tended up. pretty gross looking.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha "bye bye uber goobers" what are you some pathetic taxi driver or owner that can't keep up with the times. I just spoke to my cop buddy and he hates taxis and thinks you guys are scum. The ordinance has been in place and the cops aren't going to do anything about it so nice try. I will make all my money in Manasquan and Sea Girt this weekend and laugh at you taxi drivers while you are sitting there not getting any customers. : )

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Keep coming the cops are waiting sea girt even put up an electronic sign so they can write you jerks a ticket . get a legal job and your cop buddy doesnt know what he is talking about state fingerprinting is coming and then its bye bye time. Just like texas florida and the rest lmfao

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
I'm sure the Manasquan cops have better things to do than deal with Ubers that are driving safely and keeping drunks off the road. You see an Uber operating unsafe? Absolutely go after them.

But, yeah, otherwise it's your own fault you can't adapt with the times. All you have to do is switch to OL plates and you could OWN Manasquan, but that means you'd have to charge a fair rate.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Keep coming the cops are waiting sea girt even put up an electronic sign so they can write you jerks a ticket . get a legal job and your cop buddy doesnt know what he is talking about state fingerprinting is coming and then its bye bye time. Just like texas florida and the rest lmfao
If needed Uber will pay for the finger prints in NJ. They make enough money to make it worth there wild. And uber is also in Texas and Florda. Keep on hating.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts