Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
11,812 Posts
I've heard of the jiggly room but never the jiggle joint. Who ever said you can't learn anything from the UP Forum?
The official list of names for the Jiggly Joint;
Gentlemans Club
Strip Bar
Nudie Bar
Jiggly Room
Titty Bar
Peeler Bar
Rippers
Topless Bar
Knobs
Caberet
Show Club
Cones
Girly Club
Grinders
Silicone City
Pole Dancers
Please add to this list as different names are relevant to different parts of the country.

· Registered
2,962 Posts
I've heard of the jiggly room but never the jiggle joint. Who ever said you can't learn anything from the UP Forum? The official list of names for the Jiggly Joint; ... Please add to this list as different names are relevant to different parts of the country.
Was the man shot running to get away in his Uber at the time? More important, I'd be more interested in driver recommendations of the best strip club in each city. :D In CT there is, believe it or not, a chain called "Mystique" in several cities.

· Registered
2,962 Posts
Doing it wrong. Only ever DROP OFF at strip clubs. And only the ones with kickback schemes
What kind of "kickback" are we talking here? Cash money, freebies on admission fee, drinks, or select club services?
Is there a bonus for redirecting PAX going to the competition rather then headed there anyway?

· Premium Member
1,183 Posts
What kind of "kickback" are we talking here? Cash money, freebies on admission fee, drinks, or select club services?
Is there a bonus for redirecting PAX going to the competition rather then headed there anyway?
I've dropped off some women at a strip club once and they left a purse in my car. Whe I returned it the bouncer gave a a handful of free entrance passes which I handed out to pax

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.