Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Banned
1,939 Posts
Just drive through them like that guy in NY did a few year ago

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Stuntz_gang_assault
If I remember correctly they eventually caught up with him on traffic and proceeded to beat/slash the shit out of him with his wife and daughter watching.

Sometimes you just have to carry an m16 or something, It would be funny to see on the news one day one of these gangs gets to mess with the wrong person, a guy standing in a sea of corpses with an m16 on his shoulders.

·
Registered
121 Posts
If I remember correctly they eventually caught up with him on traffic and proceeded to beat/slash the shit out of him with his wife and daughter watching.

Sometimes you just have to carry an m16 or something, It would be funny to see on the news one day one of these gangs gets to mess with the wrong person, a guy standing in a sea of corpses with an m16 on his shoulders.
That guy panicked, he had enough time in that video to get 911 on the horn and have them rendezvous and save his ass.

·
Premium Member
268 Posts

Whoever did that could be made Chief of Police ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Ive seen these Motorcyclists before, and SFPD does nothing about them.

Bunch of Illegal Immigrants on Motorcycles.

Great job SFPD!

Travis is probably not going to give a dogs crap about his driver.
They are not a bunch of illegal immigrants. They are African Americans and I have seen them doing stupid things on Hwy 101 going towards G.G. Bridge, on Embarcadero and on 3rd Street. I had footage of them doing those stupid things in my Dashboard Cam but got deleted after 24 hours. :confused:

·
Registered
138 Posts
It kind of adds to the idea that we're targeted by trouble makers (i.e. thugs). Twice I've had an idiot race past me in a car then pull in front of me and slam on his brakes, causing me to really slam on my brakes, both times with pax and that lovely Uber decal on my rear window...wtf...

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
They are not a bunch of illegal immigrants. They are African Americans and I have seen them doing stupid things on Hwy 101 going towards G.G. Bridge, on Embarcadero and on 3rd Street. I had footage of them doing those stupid things in my Dashboard Cam but got deleted after 24 hours. :confused:
Agree. And have seen them on bay bridge.
Usually on embarcadero. When call cops they do ZERO

·
Banned
4,825 Posts

You'd like the 90s movie Falling Down. Trust me, it's worth watching. Dark hilarity.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts