Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

I am interested in people who spend a lot of time on the road in NSW and are interested in making more money while they drive.

What the work involves:
1) Looking out for certain types of number plates while driving
2) Being able to talk to the plate owner and passing them on my details / being able to leave a flyer with my details on their car if it is parked

Feel free to contact me via PM and I can explain further. All training and resources will be provided.

Anthony

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
Hey,

I am interested in people who spend a lot of time on the road in NSW and are interested in making more money while they drive.

What the work involves:
2) Being able to talk to the plate owner and passing them on my details / being able to leave a flyer with my details on their car if it is parked

Feel free to contact me via PM and I can explain further. All training and resources will be provided.

Anthony
Loooolllll Neil... Now you get people to count plates for you.... Hahah?????

·
Premium Member
16,758 Posts
Hey,

What the work involves:

Anthony
Anthony, in the first instance I would suggest you contact @Franco Cozzo in the Melbourne forum.

I would suggest you and he are a match made in heaven.

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Hey,

What the work involves:

Anthony
How much are you paying? We already have a job that pays nothing so we don't really want to do free work for you as well.

I'm interested but just give me details here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much are you paying? We already have a job that pays nothing so we don't really want to do free work for you as well.

I'm interested but just give me details here.
Basically you will be paid $5 for every verified note you leave on a car with the type of number plate I am looking for and $25 for every verified plate owner I am contacted by as a result of that note. If I successfully purchase that plate, you'll be paid between $100 - $1,000 depending on factors such as the rarity of it. There are some conditions to these payments, however. For example, one would be that I can't already have left a note on the car / know the owner.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.