Uber Drivers Forum banner

Make sure to harass this jerk 10am Thursday about adding that tip button

811 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Booberx 
#1 ·
"When I started at Uber five months ago, I made a commitment that we'd do a better job of listening to drivers-and I promised we'd put your feedback to work...I'll also be doing a Facebook Q&A here next Thursday, February 16 at 10:00 AM PST / 1:00PM EST to hear more about what's going well and where you see more room for improvement." -Jeff

https://www.facebook.com/jeffjonesuber/

Unrelenting harassment is in order...

#6 ·
Uber is pretending that what we want matters and that drivers are being heard. However, Uber is just going to cherry pick a few things that work for them and then spin it as if those things were of the main importance to the drivers.

For example, earnings: 'Drivers want to stay busy,' so uber offers 1.99 pool rides instead of raising rates or adding a tip option.

It will be interesting to see his replies to all of the tip option requests. I hope someone takes screen shots.

Can we participate without a Facebook account?

#9 · (Edited)
After literally thousands of people either who asked this question, liked it or commented on it from his Feb. 9th Update, here is the response:

"I've gotten quite a few comments about tipping in my original post. Tipping is allowed, and riders are free to offer a cash tip. It's true, we don't offer a tipping option in app. Don't think that means I don't hear you, but we're not making any new announcements today." Jeff Jones Uber President

It is quite obvious he just wants to jerk the drivers around and do nothing.

Oh and also it looks like he had all of the questions regarding the tip button deleted from this so-called Q&A.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.