Uber Drivers Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MAKE MORE MONEY AS A RIDE-SHARE DRIVER IN LAS VEGAS!!!

(UPDATE - Nevada does not have surge times this is new information we have received from your fellow drivers in the Las Vegas area)

You recently beat a bill in the legislature that was trying to limit or stop your ability to operate freely in Las Vegas. There are many road blacks and constant changes in the market that affect drivers pay and ultimately their motivation to be on the road. We are here to help you. We provide a unique method of advertising using the most advanced technology that serves one purpose, to make you more money while you drive. Check out the video below and if you have any further questions check out the website or shoot us an email at [email protected] and most importantly stay hydrated its going to be a hot summer.

featured article https://vegastech.com/

3. Sign up with www.compedmarketing.com !!! CHECK OUT HOW IT WORKS BELOW

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No sir though we appreciate your concern we definitely appreciate you keeping an eye out for your fellow drivers. Now as far as the times stated in the post they were examples not tu be mistaken for actual surge times. (If rush hour tends to run from 4pm to 6pm, keep that in mind.) <<<In this statement we specifically used the word if to make sure there was no confusion that these are not your actual times. Our goal is to give you a second revenue while driving nothing more. There is no scam and there are no obligations on your part. Its a crazy time in the tech world with hacking and it is absolutel reasonable to assume the worst. Keep an eye out for each other thats awesome to see within the community. Any further questions feel free to reach out to us. Have a good day and stay cool out there its going to be a hot summer.

Awesome meem one of my favorite movies actually. However there are no scams we are completely legitimate. We understand that in to days technological climate there are a lot of scams and hacking and it can be a scary experience. Every new technology creates a new way to make income that didnt exist before, with good business practices and hard work we can all work together to make almost anything work. I have been a huge supporter personally of the ride share movement and if you would like to give us a try I am one of the owners so I will take full responsibility myself for your experience with comped marketing. Stay safe and keep cool out there while on the road its going to be a hot summer. I love the comradery between the drivers everyone is looking out for each other, keep it up. For the record the times listed in the post were not meant to be accurate they were meant to serve as examples. I myself am not an Uber driver so I have little info to your best times but we should definitely use this as an opportunity for drivers to share that information with each other so everyone can win.

What is a "surge"? And which bar closes at 2am? :p
You are awesome glad to see you are paying attention. We need drivers like you who are looking out for everyone. However in the statement (If bars close downtown at 2am.) The word if was used o purpose. It was meant to make it clear that this was an example not an actual surge time. I am not myself an Uber driver I am one of the owners of Comped Marketing so I have very little access to your actual surge times but wanted to share some examples that might be useful. Any info we get from our drivers themselves are gold because our goal is for you to make more money without spending anything. Now im not sure if the surge question was real or sarcasm because of the emoji but surge times are based off of updated rates based on the demand in the area you are driving in. Any other questions you might have please feel free to contact me, I am one of the owners and we are dedicated to serving the drivers.

Stop lying to the public, Uber corporate shills.

I was just educated that we do not have surge times in Nevada, I had no clue. I am not a driver or even a member of uber, we are a technology comany so our information about Uber is very general thank you so much for keeping us accountable and informed[/QUOTE]

I guess our little forum was only worthy of a copy and paste. :(
Not at all not sure if you seen the video and graphic we created to give you as much information as we can. That takes time and our personal finances to put together for you :) The info we got from above was additional info we thought could be helpful however we were informed NV has no surge times which was surprising to our team. Vegas seems like it would have a high surge on the strip at times like 4 a.m. or even 6 p.m. when the day club pools close. Thank you for keeping us accountable. We will update

No sir though we appreciate your concern we definitely appreciate you keeping an eye out for your fellow drivers. Now as far as the times stated in the post they were examples not tu be mistaken for actual surge times. (If rush hour tends to run from 4pm to 6pm, keep that in mind.) <<<In this statement we specifically used the word if to make sure there was no confusion that these are not your actual times. Our goal is to give you a second revenue while driving nothing more. There is no scam and there are no obligations on your part. Its a crazy time in the tech world with hacking and it is absolutel reasonable to assume the worst. Keep an eye out for each other thats awesome to see within the community. Any further questions feel free to reach out to us. Have a good day and stay cool out there its going to be a hot summer.

Awesome meem one of my favorite movies actually. However there are no scams we are completely legitimate. We understand that in to days technological climate there are a lot of scams and hacking and it can be a scary experience. Every new technology creates a new way to make income that didnt exist before, with good business practices and hard work we can all work together to make almost anything work. I have been a huge supporter personally of the ride share movement and if you would like to give us a try I am one of the owners so I will take full responsibility myself for your experience with comped marketing. Stay safe and keep cool out there while on the road its going to be a hot summer. I love the comradery between the drivers everyone is looking out for each other, keep it up. For the record the times listed in the post were not meant to be accurate they were meant to serve as examples. I myself am not an Uber driver so I have little info to your best times but we should definitely use this as an opportunity for drivers to share that information with each other so everyone can win.

You are awesome glad to see you are paying attention. We need drivers like you who are looking out for everyone. However in the statement (If bars close downtown at 2am.) The word if was used o purpose. It was meant to make it clear that this was an example not an actual surge time. I am not myself an Uber driver I am one of the owners of Comped Marketing so I have very little access to your actual surge times but wanted to share some examples that might be useful. Any info we get from our drivers themselves are gold because our goal is for you to make more money without spending anything. Now im not sure if the surge question was real or sarcasm because of the emoji but surge times are based off of updated rates based on the demand in the area you are driving in. Any other questions you might have please feel free to contact me, I am one of the owners and we are dedicated to serving the drivers.
Bars closed in LA & SD @2am:)
Hopefully we did not cause any confusion, we were educated there are no longer surge in Las Vegas which is strange. The times stated in the post were examples hopefully that is not misunderstood.

No sir we are 100% legit and have all of our business licenses patents and business partner contracts. I'm one of the owners names Joseph its a pleasure to meet, if you have any further questions please feel free to get in touch we can provide you with any information you would need and even a presentation to show you how our system works. One benefit we have to our drivers is they get charged nothing, we provide all the equipment, and the network so theres nothing for any of our drivers to have to be concerned about. I encourage everyone to take a look at the website and address any questions they may have to [email protected]

Bars closed in LA & SD @2am:)
Hopefully its understood those times were used as examples :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Got some kickback offer last night at TI. Red Light District, girls to their room bs. I will not be complict in prostitution, aint gonna do it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We are not a part of Uber we are Comed Marketing and we work wit Sprint to proved drivers tablets and network and we work with IBM Watson to provide infrastructure and cloud storage. We are not a ride share company, we just chose the rideshare market to operate in because it is where we see the most value. The drivers need to make more money it doesn't make sense to not make drivers more money when it is very easy to do.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got some kickback offer last night at TI. Red Light District, girls to their room bs. I will not be complict in prostitution, aint gonna do it.
Unfortunately that runs heavy in Las Vegas. That is one thing we promise is to not support any industry that our drivers feel will set them back, we respect our drivers and our passengers and we seek only to create a positive system where every one can thrive. Technology is a huge turning point for our communities and should be used wisely and to benefit the growth of our communities. We appreciate the drivers feedback about the current environment it addresses a lot of real world issues from a very unique vantage point. That helps us be better for you.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Check us out you wont regret it. We are Comped Marketing not with Uber we are our own entity :)

I guess our little forum was only worthy of a copy and paste. :(
We are an American company if that is what you are getting at. We operate out of downtown Las Vegas Nevada. lol I didn't know the forum had this much energy I would have approached this completely different. Good to see the open discussion format though. We love what you guys do for the community and we simply have a way to make the experience better for everybody. No scams and complete transparency.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And just to add, the most important part of the entire post is not that I am not a driver. The most important part of the entire post is that we have an opportunity for you and your fellow drivers to make more money. We are here for you guys, we are not here to take away from you, we are here to add to the experience. How many scams have you met where the company will meet you in person give you two tablets and free internet for no charge? That would be a pretty poor and losing plan on our behalf lol all jokes aside we will even meet you in person and go over the system with you in our office downtown before you make any decision just to ensure you we are authentic :) Let us pay you more money

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol believe me I know it sounds insane but we were able to put together a system that rewards everyone. It took us a year just to make it work lol In short form we can provide the tablets because we partnered with sprint. We charge the advertisers and content providers a per trip fee and we give you 60% of that fee putting the 40% back into the business to continue to provide you your network and the tech support. So it is unnecessary to charge you a service fee or for the tablets. On average we found drivers were driving about 300 trips per month (that average is based on part time and full time drivers in Las Vegas.) which would average out to about an additional $650 a month. We also have an insane rewards program for the passengers that will encourage them to take more trips to local businesses. We are shooting for the big picture a positive social and economic impact.

I grew up in Las Vegas and even though we have a.c. in our vehicles it is not the same as liquid hydration. Being cool and being hydrated does not have the same affect on the body itself. You can still dehydrate being in a cool area because the sun still has an affect on us at a molecular level..... BUT yes please keep eating lol that's excellent advice if you ask me. If you get a chance go check out the halal guys on Spring Mountain really good Mediterranean.

That statement was made to address the people claiming we are. I am actually one of the owners if you would like I would like to invite you to our office downtown. We can show you the system and you can meet the team so you can see we are real people just like you who happen to come across an awesome opportunity. We are tech guys that take an interest in local economics and are paying a little more attention to the change in the market than our peers unfortunately. YOU DESERVE TO BE PAID MORE for what you do. That is the bottom line here.

We understand the concerns, and we are open to address all of them. Some people get nervous for good reason when dealing with anyone online especially in a forum such as this. However this is why we have an office so you can meet with us in person and get a demo of the system. You are a necessary part of the future of our infrastructure and you deserve to be rewarded for it, that is the bottom line for us as a company. The drivers are our priority and we encourage you to visit us in the office or shoot us an email to answer any questions or concerns you might come up with. We are here to help you guys and we appreciate you.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Went to your website and it all looks interesting and appealing my question is does uber and lyft allow you to do this on their platforms i.e. Advertising brochures and does Clark County Las Vegas City I mean power to be govt authorities allow this in your vehicle... is this really legal by rideshare standards and power to be govt standards...the part that had me nervous is the return on investment part which does not sound free to me....

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Who are the companies that are being referred? Massage parlors and such? Ripping off the tourist to scam a commission?
Absolutely not. We work with local businesses such as restaurants and tourist attractions like the Grand Canyon, corporate businesses such as Sprint and Nike, and tech businesses such as IBM. No strip clubs, massage places, lawyers, etc. we are not just a Vegas company so we can not operate the way a Vegas advertisers operate. Our corporate sponsors have high expectations and will not risk their brand name being associated with the wrong image.

Went to your website and it all looks interesting and appealing my question is does uber and lyft allow you to do this on their platforms i.e. Advertising brochures and does Clark County Las Vegas City I mean power to be govt authorities allow this in your vehicle... is this really legal by rideshare standards and power to be govt standards...
Absolutely we did all of our licensing and patents we even worked with legislature while they tried to pass that ridiculous bill against ride share drivers. You work for your self. The only thing Uber doesn't approve of is vehicle wraps and that's again a brand association issue for them understandably. Everything we do is legal and we are going to be expanding globally. Great question and thank you for checking out the website.

·
Banned
1,026 Posts
We are not a part of Uber we are Comed Marketing and we work wit Sprint to proved drivers tablets and network and we work with IBM Watson to provide infrastructure and cloud storage. We are not a ride share company, we just chose the rideshare market to operate in because it is where we see the most value. The drivers need to make more money it doesn't make sense to not make drivers more money when it is very easy to do.
When you have 20,000 Uber drivers and can coordinate organized Uber blackouts, let us know. As a driver I'd like to take back control of surge, and the only way to do that is to digitally organize and coordinate blackouts that will bring the surge back as we see fit.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
When you have 20,000 Uber drivers and can coordinate organized Uber blackouts, let us know. As a driver I'd like to take back control of surge, and the only way to do that is to digitally organize and coordinate blackouts that will bring the surge back as we see fit.
All of your feed back is good feed back. All of your advice is good advice. This is for drivers so if we need 20,000 drivers to serve your demands then help us get 20,000 drivers, our goal is 60,000. We have the system to pay every single one of them and we do all of the work.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What's the down side for drivers? Possible email spam? Clutter in car?

What's the up side for drivers? Money for doing what they do anyway?
There is no down side. Our network is completely secure there is ZERO risk for spam or anything of that sort. We tested the product and built the main frame over a period of a year to make sure it was secure and have worked with several top development teams. The upside is we share 60% of the revenue with the drivers. The advertisers or producers of the content pay a per trip rate and 60% of the rate goes directly to paying the drivers. The 40% goes back into the business to maintain your network and tech support. We don't have to charge you anything for the tablets because of our sponsorship programs. The more advertisers in your vehicle and the more trips you take the more you get paid. We also have an awesome rewards program for the passengers and referral program for the drivers. My names Joseph im one of the owners of the company I have no problem speaking with you guys directly because I really have a lot of programs in the works to expand on what you all are doing. I'm excited to see what the future holds for everybody involved.

I received some questions about the website. Some people were confused about the background, they asked if we were operating in Las Vegas why not have a Las Vegas background? Great question, though our home office is in Las Vegas and I myself am a Vegas local we are a nation wide company that will be expanding globally. We didn't utilize the image as a representation specifically for where we are from. This is the designers favorite sky line so it was more of an artistic choice. Thank you for the inquiry.

I think I should also make it clear me nor any of the owners of Comped Marketing are drivers. We are a tech company that recognized a problem in your industry so we came up with a solution to the problem. One that not only helps make you more money but has a strategic economical affect. One of the comments made was " i think you are praying on other less informed drivers and taking advantage of them." Ride-share is a community support business model. There has to be a high level of trust and professionalism for it to work. We maintain that same professionalism and do not seek to misguide anyone but to provide what we hope to be an amazing experience and opportunity for everyone involved.

·
Registered
37 Posts
There is no down side. Our network is completely secure there is ZERO risk for spam or anything of that sort. We tested the product and built the main frame over a period of a year to make sure it was secure and have worked with several top development teams. The upside is we share 60% of the revenue with the drivers. The advertisers or producers of the content pay a per trip rate and 60% of the rate goes directly to paying the drivers. The 40% goes back into the business to maintain your network and tech support. We don't have to charge you anything for the tablets because of our sponsorship programs. The more advertisers in your vehicle and the more trips you take the more you get paid. We also have an awesome rewards program for the passengers and referral program for the drivers. My names Joseph im one of the owners of the company I have no problem speaking with you guys directly because I really have a lot of programs in the works to expand on what you all are doing. I'm excited to see what the future holds for everybody involved.

I received some questions about the website. Some people were confused about the background, they asked if we were operating in Las Vegas why not have a Las Vegas background? Great question, though our home office is in Las Vegas and I myself am a Vegas local we are a nation wide company that will be expanding globally. We didn't utilize the image as a representation specifically for where we are from. This is the designers favorite sky line so it was more of an artistic choice. Thank you for the inquiry.

I think I should also make it clear me nor any of the owners of Comped Marketing are drivers. We are a tech company that recognized a problem in your industry so we came up with a solution to the problem. One that not only helps make you more money but has a strategic economical affect. One of the comments made was " i think you are praying on other less informed drivers and taking advantage of them." Ride-share is a community support business model. There has to be a high level of trust and professionalism for it to work. We maintain that same professionalism and do not seek to misguide anyone but to provide what we hope to be an amazing experience and opportunity for everyone involved.

·
Registered
47 Posts
MAKE MORE MONEY AS A RIDE-SHARE DRIVER IN LAS VEGAS!!!

(UPDATE - Nevada does not have surge times this is new information we have received from your fellow drivers in the Las Vegas area)

You recently beat a bill in the legislature that was trying to limit or stop your ability to operate freely in Las Vegas. There are many road blacks and constant changes in the market that affect drivers pay and ultimately their motivation to be on the road. We are here to help you. We provide a unique method of advertising using the most advanced technology that serves one purpose, to make you more money while you drive. Check out the video below and if you have any further questions check out the website or shoot us an email at [email protected] and most importantly stay hydrated its going to be a hot summer.

3. Sign up with www.compedmarketing.com !!! CHECK OUT HOW IT WORKS BELOW
There

Ouch, that didn't go well.
So what sets you apart from GoVugo, or Viuer?
I agree that your website looks amateurish. It looks like a "lean startup", in search of capital.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.