Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pick up 1.5 surge 60 miles and fare is $95 shows up on trip history but not statement. Did not get paid for it. Emailed 10 times and they say it will be fixed in 24-48 hours. Then get an email that its reduced to $56 because destination is a popular place and I agreed to an upfront fare. Neither fare has been paid to me.

I am uber mad! This ever happen to anyone?

·
Premium Member
10,857 Posts
Uber is not a girl, you can not blow up the support computers like that and expect a positive out come.

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Pick up 1.5 surge 60 miles and fare is $95 shows up on trip history but not statement. Did not get paid for it. Emailed 10 times and they say it will be fixed in 24-48 hours. Then get an email that its reduced to $56 because destination is a popular place and I agreed to an upfront fare. Neither fare has been paid to me.

I am uber mad! This ever happen to anyone?
Wow...did you agree to the discounted fare? Need to email again & request in subject Requesting Supervisor not been paid on fare!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, I didnt agree to an upfront fare. I have never even heard of an option to accept an upfront fare.
I saw it was surging so I turned on app and accepted a 1.5 surge request. I wrote an email requesting a manager and I mailed a letter to corporate. Not paid at all for fare but it's in my trip history.

·
Premium Member
5,326 Posts
I have never heard of up front fares to popular places.

I've seen flat rates a very long time ago to/from certain areas... Surge will still apply.

Might take a Westwood office visit.

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
No I didnt agree to an upfront fare. I saw it was surging so I turned on app and accepted a 1,5 request. I wrote an email requesting a manager and I mailed a letter to corporate. Not paid at all for fare but it's in my trip history.
Where did they get you agreed to a $59.00 fare because it was a popular place?? uber make that up?? Yes a visit to Uber office indeed..take trip printout & emails to Uber support as well. What BS!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I printed everything. Beware and screenshot ever ride because missing fares, reduced rides and trips that vanish after you rate the rider is a real problem.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Ever get paid?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.