This sums it up. The only pitfall with Lyft is getting support to answer your emails .Oh, and some long distance requests.Just finished my first week dedicated to Lyft, with Uber off the entire time.
- Per ride average Uber $7, per ride average Lyft $15.40
- Weekly earnings with bonus and tips; almost 2 x Uber average week.
- Rides per week: Uber average 60, Lyft last week was 40
- Pax with toes on the curb upon arrival: 75% Lyft, 1% Uber
- Cancellations for passenger no show: 1 with the entire $5 treated as a driver tip - no Lyft commission on those, it was passed on to me at $5
- Ping Cancel, Ping Cancel, Ping Cancel: A bunch. There's got to be a downside somewhere, right?
- Slobbery, nasty, drunk a-holes between midnight and 4 am - ZERO. Just a few young people having a good time, mature enough to not drive.
- Walk of shame one night stand bring me home in the clothes I wore last night... Priceless 4 of them, which I always think is funny.