Uber Drivers Forum banner

LYFT wants your pay stubs from other companies

2K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  LyftRus 
#1 ·
who else got this ?

"
Chicago, Earn up to $60!
Do you drive for a rideshare company other than Lyft? Submit pay statements for the month of AUGUST to earn up to $60 in Visa gift cards, $15 per weekly statement. As we continue to improve our drivers' experience, we would appreciate your partnership!"

Would
You do it ?

#12 ·
the city of Chicago has passed a new law . all drivers have to have a chauffeur license and take a drug test ... good news , lets get rid of a lot of bad drivers . the streets of Chicago have been flooded with 140 .000 driver most don't qualify to be behind the wheel .i was very sure after Ram emanuel leaves Chicago and his term will be over in 2019 things will never be the same. Chaos everywhere in Chicago lets clean the city from garbage

#13 · (Edited)
If Chicago does pass the requirement to have a chauffeur license and drug testing as well as fingerprinting that is not a bad thing. It will not effect the overall demand for rideshare as some in the taxi and Union industry believe. But in doing so the restrictions currently in place of not showing destination prior to accepting the ride should be removed as well.

The mileage and time rates thus should be increased and any penalties for acceptance and cancellations should be eliminated as well.

If the city (actually the pay to play recipient pushing this) has any concern about safety the elimination of the requirement to block destination has to occur in kind. The real chances of any occurance to an incident of a safety matter actually falls more in The direction of the driver and not the passenger, but we all really know what this is about now don't we? It's about $$ and the Unions in this city not about actual safety or price structures that are competitive and fair.

#16 · (Edited)
They will get the statements they are looking for with or without me (or you). I would take the $60 if offered. Haven't received the offer though.
Lyft may be trying to get a handle on Uber's upfront pricing. Not sure if they will get that from statements though. I get competitive pricing from customers in my day job regularly.
There is another thread about the latest uber update removing the ability to see what pax was charged. Coincidence?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.