Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whenever a pax initiates a discussion on the state of affairs for Uber and what it is like to drive for Uber X, I steer the conversation towards pricing and their take on it. All are in 100% agreement that a 20¢/mile increase would not affect their choice of Uber over Lyft and that they would still take the same number of Uber rides as they do now. Some get a little squimish a $1/mile but are fine with 95¢/mile. That is an optics problem not a monetary problem. Will an increase come from the ultimate crack dealer? Are enough riders hooked on the Uber drug? Time will tell.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Not my take on it......UBER wants it all......they see Lyft as a competitor and are trying to drive them OUT of bizness....all at the valued partners expense US.....told you RIF.

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not my take on it......UBER wants it all......they see Lyft as a competitor and are trying to drive them OUT of bizness....all at the valued partners expense US.....told you RIF.
...and what does this have to do with anything I wrote. RIF!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Do I have to write it and spell it out for you 2?.....Cmon Peachtree City Guy....you can't be that dense......or maybe you are.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Ok so Uber will continue to drop prices as long as drivers continue to drive in an effort to run Lyft out of bizness....so that they have all the passengers you know a monopoly.

·
Registered
107 Posts
And you are right the passengers really don't care how much they have to pay because this is a needed service in the Metro Atlanta Area so rate drops be damned give us drivers our money!!!

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok so Uber will continue to drop prices as long as drivers continue to drive in an effort to run Lyft out of bizness....so that they have all the passengers you know a monopoly.
...and what does that have to with my original post about what riders feel about the pricing and not using Uber. I don't believe I mentioned anything about Uber's wanting to drive Lyft out or Uber driving prices lower or drivers driving. My post was about riders feelings of paying more for Uber services. Then I simply posed 2 questions. RIF

·
Registered
107 Posts
My bad your 2 questions

1. Not while there is competition (Lyft)
2. Yes the little crackheads are everywhere and more are coming.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts