Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
However canceling rides like that may end your partnership with the company if that's what you do desire.
Joanna : You know what, Stan, if you want me to wear 37 pieces of flair, like your pretty boy over there, Brian, why don't you just make the minimum 37 pieces of flair?

Stan, Chotchkie's Manager : Well, I thought I remembered you saying that you wanted to express yourself.

Joanna : Yeah. You know what, yeah, I do. I do want to express myself, okay. And I don't need 37 pieces of flair to do it. [flips off Stan]

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
You don't chase surge, duh, you teleport to it, don't give them time to switch it, :whistle2:
Works good till Uber finds out you have been teleporting and you get banned from the platform. I know many drivers have made a lot from teleporting but it isn't worth the risk for me. This gig is one of the few good things I have in life.

·
Premium Member
2021 Chevy Bolt EV
4,883 Posts
This. Chasing surge is like playing the slot machines. When it disappears right as I get there though I usually do a ride for the opposite company out of spite.
That'll show 'em!

·
Premium Member
2021 Chevy Bolt EV
4,883 Posts
It's Greek mythology, Lyft style. Home boy Tantalus was thirsty and hungry, but when he reached up for the fruit hanging above him it recoiled, and when he tried to take a drink of water it drained away.

View attachment 671093
Yeah. Or like reaching enlightenment. If you chase it becomes unreachable.

(I guess you could say the same thing about women.)

·
Premium Member
2021 Chevy Bolt EV
4,883 Posts
It's Greek mythology, Lyft style. Home boy Tantalus was thirsty and hungry, but when he reached up for the fruit hanging above him it recoiled, and when he tried to take a drink of water it drained away.

View attachment 671093
Or like those little tiny islands of dark that float around the inside of your eyelids when your eyes are closed. If you try and look directly at one it darts away.

(I got a million of these)

Reactions: Heisenburger

·
Premium Member
4,501 Posts
Just wait out the surge to return. Is that difficult to figure out?

All you have to do is wait. 2/4 minutes and it always reappears. U/L reply on dummies to take base fares. I got 13 points as a bonus too.
Font Screenshot Rectangle Parallel Number

1 - 20 of 24 Posts