Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the latest "improvement" drivers have been asking for is to take away the personal power zone, at least on my app.
They have replaced it with the generic surge zones, exactly as Uber with $2 - $5 areas you drive to and then get the extra on your next request. Most of the time the zones are below $6, but some can go as high as $20 occasionally.

I liked the PPZ as you could just relax and get paid to wait. More importantly the zones would usually come to you, as opposed to making you drive to a busy/congested area.
The algos on the PPZ would sometimes go crazy giving me a $25 plus PPZ in a slow time out in the suburbs. Those were the good ole days.

·
Registered
423 Posts
So the latest "improvement" drivers have been asking for is to take away the personal power zone, at least on my app.
They have replaced it with the generic surge zones, exactly as Uber with $2 - $5 areas you drive to and then get the extra on your next request. Most of the time the zones are below $6, but some can go as high as $20 occasionally.

I liked the PPZ as you could just relax and get paid to wait. More importantly the zones would usually come to you, as opposed to making you drive to a busy/congested area.
The algos on the PPZ would sometimes go crazy giving me a $25 plus PPZ in a slow time out in the suburbs. Those were the good ole days.
I used to have Personal Power zone follow me during night.

Maybe I have not drive many trip recently.
I don't see that anymore the past 2 weeks.

Also, Lyft Bonus Map is buggy. I don't even know when I get Bonus and NOT lol But most likely following Uber map.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts