Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
How can any of these companies not be solvent? They take none of the risk and offer little in the way of service. It's all gravy!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Well the good part might be that uber will be the only viable player in the game and we might see a rate increase .. stupid lyft they had the opportunity to do some serious damage to uber . A few months back everyone was ready to drive for lyft until they followed uber in rate decrease and allowed uber to drive them to the bottom. He who has all the drivers wins the war. Now lyft is just a app taking up space on my phone

·
Banned
995 Posts
Maybe the 2 owners are tired of being scumbags that have to scam drivers out of prime.

Writing codes in algorithms that prevent drivers from hitting pdb is probably starting to weigh on their conscious.

Those 2 dudes aren't ruthless like Travis. Best to cash out and move on to the next venture.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Maybe I should buy Lyft. Id be more ruthless. Raising fares and play off a "we treat drivers better" theme to target middle income guilt racked progressive millenials and leave the poor "I could afford a bus but Uber is cheaper" types to uber

·
Registered
466 Posts
Selling to compete to the cost of whom ...? More fare cuts ? Help financing new cars with high interest rate ? Money has to come from somewhere ? Investors/Buyers/Riders/Drivers ?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well the good part might be that uber will be the only viable player in the game and we might see a rate increase .. stupid lyft they had the opportunity to do some serious damage to uber . A few months back everyone was ready to drive for lyft until they followed uber in rate decrease and allowed uber to drive them to the bottom. He who has all the drivers wins the war. Now lyft is just a app taking up space on my phone
Hmm.. Money comes from passengers not drivers. Passengers would simply not use Lyft if it was more expensive than Uber.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Until the passengers couldn't get a ride from uber in a timely matter .. it's clearly easy to see. Why do you think they are constantly sending out signing bonuses and begging to refer friends. Also why do you think pdb+ started . It's all about having the most drivers . There will be pax no matter what

1 - 20 of 30 Posts