Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought a new car 4 days ago now. Submitted all the paperwork and inspection the next day and everything has been approved except for the inspection. Has anyone else had trouble getting a car active on Lyft?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Did you set up an appointment?
Just signed up for Lyft last week, meet up with the inspector and approved easy.
Did you use a referral code? If not let me know so you can use mine (up to $250).

·
Registered
154 Posts
So I bought a new car 4 days ago now. Submitted all the paperwork and inspection the next day and everything has been approved except for the inspection. Has anyone else had trouble getting a car active on Lyft?
My inspection was due back in December. I sent the form in. It's still pending when I go to my vehicles section. Still been able to drive though since it's the same vehicle but obviously something is going on.

·
Premium Member
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My inspection was due back in December. I sent the form in. It's still pending when I go to my vehicles section. Still been able to drive though since it's the same vehicle but obviously something is going on.
I sent them an email this afternoon asking what was taking so long and within an hour they approved the car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts