Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoa, 40 trips for 100. Not bad Lyft, anyone else got this message? Btw I rarely do lyft anymore but might just try and hit the 40.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Whoa, 40 trips for 100. Not bad Lyft, anyone else got this message? Btw I rarely do lyft anymore but might just try and hit the 40.
40 for 100 is 2.5 per ride, that's not great, the real promos are $4 dollars plus because then each ride can easily be $10 total net. I did 15 for 60 last week, that is nice and quick. Uber offered me 18 for 20 this week, you bet your butt I won't do this.

·
Premium Member
10,837 Posts
If they would throw the IE peeps a bone, you guys would have an easier time. Less IE drivers dead mileing it to LA .

Reactions: KekeLo

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Anyone who drives for Lyft is a Benedict Arnold.
I beg to differ. Lyft allows for in app tipping. By driving for Uber you are telling them that you agree with the no tipping philosophy. As a rider, even if you cash tip your driver, you still have told Uber that you agree with their no tipping philosophy.

Uber has no cars unless they have yours. All drivers should switch to Lyft. Uber hooked people on the concept of rideshare; if an Uber is 10 minutes away, but a Lyft is only 5 minutes away, who will get the ride? It is now time to train riders that by tipping they will get better service and better cars.

·
Premium Member
14,303 Posts
I got it. 40 trips for $100 is brutal.

Uber, offered $500 for 75 or 100 rides last year, but what this tells me is that it's getting busy out there.;)

Come on tourists, it's money time.:p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts