Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked up this girl named araceli in one of the rattiest, run down trailer parks known to man in the blue island/dixmoor area... I would've declined it, but it was on 50% primetime. Anyways I pick her up and she was only going 1.3 miles down the road. LYFT CHARGED HER $7.00 FOR THE RIDE!!! About an hour later I get an email from Lyft support saying that a rider reported me for going the wrong way down a one way street... Ok I didn't know western, the only road I was on, was a one way... (It's not) I wrote Lyft back with a snarky reply highlighting how dumb they are, ripping on them for charging so much and telling them I didn't encounter a one way street during the ride. I even offered to give them the full video of the ride... Of course, a canned reply came back a few minutes later with literally no substance.
You would think they would check the route I took for a one way, but no, they just send some stupid automated email saying how safety is the most important thing... Sure Lyft, sure. Anyways I re-rated this pax with a 1 star so I never have to see her again. Even though I'd love to see her again and give her a piece of my mind.
Ok
-end rant-

·
Registered
953 Posts
I picked up this girl named araceli in one of the rattiest, run down trailer parks known to man in the blue island/dixmoor area... I would've declined it, but it was on 50% primetime. Anyways I pick her up and she was only going 1.3 miles down the road. LYFT CHARGED HER $7.00 FOR THE RIDE!!! About an hour later I get an email from Lyft support saying that a rider reported me for going the wrong way down a one way street... Ok I didn't know western, the only road I was on, was a one way... (It's not) I wrote Lyft back with a snarky reply highlighting how dumb they are, ripping on them for charging so much and telling them I didn't encounter a one way street during the ride. I even offered to give them the full video of the ride... Of course, a canned reply came back a few minutes later with literally no substance.
You would think they would check the route I took for a one way, but no, they just send some stupid automated email saying how safety is the most important thing... Sure Lyft, sure. Anyways I re-rated this pax with a 1 star so I never have to see her again. Even though I'd love to see her again and give her a piece of my mind.
Ok
-end rant-
Wow....hate to admit BUT I used to live in that ratty trailer park on Western back in my 20s. I know exactly which of the four trailer parks you're talking about

·
Premium Member
1,514 Posts
Wow....hate to admit BUT I used to live in that ratty trailer park on Western back in my 20s. I know exactly which of the four trailer parks you're talking about
I bet Mad Medic passenger even lives in the exact tailor you lived in!!

WOW!

LOLZ :D:p

I got a good joke.

How do you make a handkerchief dance?

Put a little boogie in it!

oh oh oh I got another one.

What do you use to cut a wave?

A sea saw!

Wait wait wait one more ....

What did the termite say when he saw the burning house?

Oh boy barbecue tonight!

I get these jokes from my sheet metal worker bar buddies

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bet Mad Medic passenger even lives in the exact tailor you lived in!!

WOW!

LOLZ :D:p

I got a good joke.

How do you make a handkerchief dance?

Put a little boogie in it!

oh oh oh I got another one.

What do you use to cut a wave?

A sea saw!

Wait wait wait one more ....

What did the termite say when he saw the burning house?

Oh boy barbecue tonight!

I get these jokes from my sheet metal worker bar buddies
Worthy of a like... Your thousandth like that is. Congrats!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Right by the junkyard
All are nestled between junk yards but sounds like you were at the one either 139th south Western at the Blue Island Posen border, just before 1st set of tracks OR the other one 143rd Western after 2nd set of tracks and about qtr mile north of the 24 hr book store with live girls, glory holes in the walls, etc.

Had to respond there once for a fire and naked women running from everywhere and tons of old white men trying not to be seen. It sucked having to crawl through the smoke at that one, used kleenex and condoms everywhere. From what I understand, the video booths still there, just very low key on the prostitution now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts