Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got an Uber ride a few months Ago the guy said he'd much rather ride with Lyft but prices were less with Uber. We were talking $0.15 a mile. But all he knew is Uber's prices were lower, no sense of how much. Blame the customer

·
Registered
339 Posts
You don
wa00 0.97 cents in Sacramento? Almost the rate of Uber in Kenya Africa...
U wanna a tip? Tell Lyft to get lost. What's the point of this idiotic competition if all they do is drive the prices down playing this stupid war with Uber that only hurts the drivers.
You don't understand. Price goes down yoy get more rides. You get more rides, you make more money. You should read Uber's communication to drivers when they lower their prices. They explain this stuff. Just wait till they drop prices to 10 cents a minute. You gonna be so busy making money you won't have time to spend all this dough!

·
Registered
973 Posts
I got an Uber ride a few months Ago the guy said he'd much rather ride with Lyft but prices were less with Uber. We were talking $0.15 a mile. But all he knew is Uber's prices were lower, no sense of how much. Blame the customer
Blame the drivers. I haven't started a fare in Sac for over a year and haven't started a fare in most of the bay area since August.
Drivers set the fare. If you don't accept the ping Uber has to raise rates. That's how the system works!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts