Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So i qualified for the Lyft Plus 250% PT. Works well in LA. All pick ups in LA this week 250% (and some better).
However, my OC pick ups are only paying 175% PT. Lyft app in OC is saying I'm 40% toward qualifying for 250% PT. Didn't know they had seperated the counties. Anyone else having this problem?
Jeez, they just done a good thing with the Plus only account, then they screw me over.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
So i qualified for the Lyft Plus 250% PT. Works well in LA. All pick ups in LA this week 250% (and some better).
However, my OC pick ups are only paying 175% PT. Lyft app in OC is saying I'm 40% toward qualifying for 250% PT. Didn't know they had seperated the counties. Anyone else having this problem?
Jeez, they just done a good thing with the Plus only account, then they screw me over.
What the????

You guys are getting HOW MUCH???

How? Why??

You guys are messing with me, right??

Pulled $400 doing regular old Lyft Plus last night....are you saying it couldve been >$1k??????

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Exactly , I got the same email promo this week. They usually consider Long Beach OC but they paid me the fill 250% there just like LA.
You must have been driving in North Long Beach on the LA side of the boundary. Drives me nuts when I'm in Long Beach and all of the sudden I'm getting pings for Lyft line. We don't have Lyft Line in OC.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Where the heck are you people finding MULTIPLE human representatives of Lyft corporate???

And just how crazy much are you pulling if I managed $465 on LyftPlus last night without this??????

...or are y'all deprioritized to high heavens, with pings about as often as one gets on a last PDB ride of the week????

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
It seems she is.

Would LOOOVE to see some confirmation that she's for real, though, and not booted off the forum for misinformation or false advertising / whole thing being a prank....

If only because Pig Pen / Malibu is well known for messing with people, mandreyka was recently seen saying Lyft had deactivated him for acceptance/cancels , etc...

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Nope Sheila got me reactivated
Ecoregion World Map Product Font
It seems she is.

Would LOOOVE to see some confirmation that she's for real, though, and not booted off the forum for misinformation or false advertising / whole thing being a prank....

If only because Pig Pen / Malibu is well known for messing with people, mandreyka was recently seen saying Lyft had deactivated him for acceptance/cancels , etc...

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
It seems she is.

Maybe she was sent on vacation because she is for real.

The Peanuts and Malibu people are obviously posting joke material. They are a pleasant distraction to the grind and I enjoy reading their posts. In reality, they are the reason I return - the entertainment.

As for Sheila, if she is fake, what is her end-game?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Maybe she was sent on vacation because she is for real.

The Peanuts and Malibu people are obviously posting joke material. They are a pleasant distraction to the grind and I enjoy reading their posts. In reality, they are the reason I return - the entertainment.

As for Sheila, if she is fake, what is her end-game?
i almost wish she was fake, it would be a funny harmless prank having people going into the office asking for our dark magic savior sheila. The folks at uber and lyft prank us everyday with sugarcrumb earnings and sky high fees.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Jimmy,
I went up to the LA office and seen the nice lady there.
My rep in OC is Marj. Spoke to mandreyka and the rep today and they clarified a the things.
Yeah, but that doesn't help me.
I spent money getting the seats upholstered to leather and new floor carpet. That cost a lot of money.
I gave them the screen shots of 3,000 uber rides with 9.2 rating.
Still not getting the guarantee 250% they promised.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, but that doesn't help me.
I spent money getting the seats upholstered to leather and new floor carpet. That cost a lot of money.
I gave them the screen shots of 3,000 uber rides with 9.2 rating.
Still not getting the guarantee 250% they promised.
I PMd you.
All details are there. You have to meet the requirements a week in advance. Week after it will be 250%PT. LA and OC are seperate though.

I think Fivebellies is Optimus in disguise.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts