Uber Drivers Forum banner

Lyft premier launches

9K views 149 replies 29 participants last post by  Adieu 
#1 · (Edited)
5.00 base
$2.39 a mile
.39 a minute
$9 minimum.

But the minimum is different with lyft. The minimum is what you get net with lyft.

We'll see how uber responds. .04 a mile more .01 a minute less

Automotive lighting Tire Car Vehicle Font

See less See more
#3 ·
Unfortunately they don't have my car signed up as premier only, so as you can imagine all the pings are pretty much line pings.

I guess lyft still doesn't get it. Haha.

I don't pick up crap.
Funny because they made me a second profile for premier only and I live in OC and they don't even have it here yet. I told them I will use it in LA. EMAIL them

#10 ·
I like the odds as not many cars. Too bad there won't be any rides. Haha. Need to go get some bottle water. See if I can get some guilt tips.

I need to go to the valley and pick up my other phone. So I can have an app on each. Makes it easier to see. Plus afrojoe824 owes me one and needs to fix some things on my phones.
Ecoregion Map World Line Atlas

#33 ·
You all realize select most likely is screwed. They have more drivers than X. Not going to be pretty. Not just for select but also for X. If select is $1 a mile then where will the price point of X be?

How do I know it's a premier ping? Been getting the purple lyft line request and the gray requests. Lyft says it's suppose to be blue. But I haven't received any blue requests.

Is regular lyft gray??

Shouldn't a lyft premier request say premier??

I have gone through allot of ping throughs. At least a dozen. Would be much easier if lyft would've had this setup properly to start. Would be a much better for the passengers if it was done correctly.

#34 ·
You all realize select most likely is screwed. They have more drivers than X. Not going to be pretty. Not just for select but also do X. If select is $1 a mile then where will the price point of X be?

How do I know it's a premier ping. Been getting the purple line request and the gray requests. Lyft says it's suppose to be blue. But I haven't received any blue requests.

Is regular lyft gray??
Wow! $1/mile for select? I thought it would be much more. Isn't X like 85/90//miles.

#49 ·
I recently bought an SUV that qualifies for premier, yet Uber won't let me put it on select. I know who I'll be driving with if and when I'm in LA with it. Only thing that bugs me is ill get paid less to drive around a large group than a small party who pings me on premier.

The site said I would continue getting plus and premier. Does that mean I can't get premier only? Will they put me on a plus/premier account, that excludes regular rides?

#50 ·
I recently bought an SUV that qualifies for premier, yet Uber won't let me put it on select. I know who I'll be driving with if and when I'm in LA with it. Only thing that bugs me is ill get paid less to drive around a large group than a small party who pings me on premier.

The site said I would continue getting plus and premier. Does that mean I can't get premier only? Will they put me on a plus/premier account, that excludes regular rides?
No, follow the link earlier in the thread and you'll have a Premier only option on your profile. Also - update - the (P) I previously mentioned is being removed. It'll just be the profile on the bottom. But no more p to show the difference.

#53 ·
They finally added another car to my account. I uploaded the docs once again and they said it was approved. However now they say there is a problem with my vehicle inspection doc. Also they don't differentiate between the two accounts. I am assuming the car on the bottom is the one for Premier, since it is the new one added. Is that assumption correct?

#54 ·
Well this will interesting, I always felt my car should qualify for Plus. There asking for the ins and inspect form. Hmm...

#57 ·
Well now I wait for approval. Only probably is I have to drive LA. Ok, you guys can roll your eyes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.