Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For all of you who have problems with your NJ HR#3262 Lyft Placards, The Patterson Hub can now print (temporary on paper) your CORRECT Placard. so if you received the wrong one [or you are a girl now], do not receive any at all before the 20th, yours needs correction, got mangled in the mail, or any other problem. Go to the Patterson Hub, get yourself some fresh Trade Dress, a Lyft air freshener and a Temporary Placard.

Aaahhhhh, this is sounding like a commercial, maybe I should try to get some pay for this. I drove 1.5 hours to get there, at least I can deduct the miles and the dinner I had at Hamilton and Ward (love a great steak) as business expenses.

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
The good news is that if you drive to the Patterson hub Lyft will pay you for your mileage and tolls. They reimbursed me 50 dollars. All you have to do is make a request.
Hey, weren't you the Guy that said you could have sex with every woman that entered you're car? How we suppose to believe you on this? That would be like getting a Ping to Patterson, use it when it's slow.

·
Premium Member
670 Posts
The good news is that if you drive to the Patterson hub Lyft will pay you for your mileage and tolls. They reimbursed me 50 dollars. All you have to do is make a request.
How do you make this "request"?
How (and what) do they pay you for mileage and tolls?

For some bloody tampons and a new air freshener count me in if its paid.

·
Registered
817 Posts
How do you make this "request"?
How (and what) do they pay you for mileage and tolls?

For some bloody tampons and a new air freshener count me in if its paid.
When you get to the Lyft hub just tell them what your mileage and tolls were. They take your word for it. I just made up an amount. I was like "yeah 58.00 for miles and tolls" and they paid me in cash. No proof needed

Lyft takes care of its drivers. They always have. That's why I'm a Lyft man for life.

·
Premium Member
2,951 Posts
Lyft sent mine via text last night after I complained about not receiving them yet. I am not a girl
aawwww, sorry, and you tried so hard to be a girl!!!

Reactions: CYP
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.