Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 10% isn't to bad. The 20% change is ridiculous. 75 trips? WTF!

·
Registered
466 Posts
I lost the PDB long ago when they changed the year of car to 2011 and newer, i've also sent them a message saying "it's like you really don't want to compete with Uber" regarding their lack of truly competitive tactics and marketing.
I started with Lyft in January, have a car that gets compliments every day via the app and have over 1k drives already with a 4.95 rating, but that's cool Lyft, don't incentive me to drive for you with your lame hourly guarantees and no PDB, and lack of any decent prime time that is given to the driver UP FRONT before they accept a trip.

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Weren't a lot of drivers capping the PDB in 30 hours? My guess is they are attempting to tune it to be closer to 50 hours (in other words, the same time investment).

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PDB can be hit in 4 days if done properly. I won't share secrets but if you are doing mostly airport runs PDB won't happen.
I just grind the airport m-th & hit the uptown shit show fri/sat to make pdb.
I'm now more interested in the average wait times on different platforms at dfw.

Reactions: KMANDERSON

·
Registered
354 Posts
Yes you can, but then I won't have family time with my kids on the weekends.
Agreed. It's lights out in my house at 7:30 cause I got 2 under 2. I'm experimenting quantity rides in the daytime and have about 3 or 4 spots where rides are short and plentiful. The only problem is I keep getting dragged to the airport in the morning which I hate.

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not going for 20% this week. Plan on working the guarantees & 10%.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts