Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the buggy-crap I hate with Lyft, no-show fees for no-show pax. First, Uber's no-show fee is the best at figuring out if you skipt or waited for a passenger.

Details: Got a Lyft line, waited the count down, called the passenger and waited sone more after the 'No-Show' icon pop-up. Clicked the icon, But Lyft did not paid the fee. What the hell am I doing wrong here!?

P.S. Guys, State Police is quite furious about ride share drivers and how un-organizaed, they know how bad at following traffic signs Network transportation drivers are or driving, sone drivers are terrible at just that. They are out to ticket as much as possible to try to make an example. This is mainly happening at the airport so try and drive carefully. I'm not bullshitting yall, just saying.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lyft is going down the drain, driver friendly my aarse

3 star every line ride until they fix this stuff
Hell yeah, is no joke Drivers wait out there for a passenger as a common curtesy, passengers shouldn't make you wait; it's just impolite. Lyft should pass the cost to Line customers regardless of they think. Bottom line, drivers spend fuel and time on pricks like Lyft passengers. So in return just make your Lyft line passengers wait until they cancel or come up with a solution.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Lyft Line is a 2 minute timer, and they should pay the fee after 2 minutes. If you're currently on a Line already with pax in the car, you don't get a no show or cancel fee.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
I had not driven for Lyft much lately gave it a try for the last week. Too many damn requirements hitting bonuses is always tied to driving when they want you to during their peak hours. They dont always pay on the cancellation fees is correct. The only positive is paying the same rate for Lines as a regular Lyft. With the bonus Uber is offering this week I will concentrate on them but will use Lyft if there are any slow periods on Uber I can run both

·
Registered
237 Posts
I had not driven for Lyft much lately gave it a try for the last week. Too many damn requirements hitting bonuses is always tied to driving when they want you to during their peak hours. They dont always pay on the cancellation fees is correct. The only positive is paying the same rate for Lines as a regular Lyft. With the bonus Uber is offering this week I will concentrate on them but will use Lyft if there are any slow periods on Uber I can run both
I do this part time around my main job, so Lyft's are impossible for me to hit. Stopped trying months ago.
Uber's take work but I normally hit them every week.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I got a Lyft request the other night showed up waited out the count down then got the pop up that said call rider? So I did 3 times. No answer. Then the rider a big fat older woman comes out. I recognized her from her picture she was with a guy. She walked right past my car now about 10 minutes has gone by she waved at me and proceeds to get in the car with the guy and immediately her head disappeared below the dash. So I cancelled and left. Lyft paid zero. I have sent 2 emails at this point and no answer. But they have have all the info to pay the no show fee. It's total bull!

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
I got a Lyft request the other night showed up waited out the count down then got the pop up that said call rider? So I did 3 times. No answer. Then the rider a big fat older woman comes out. I recognized her from her picture she was with a guy. She walked right past my car now about 10 minutes has gone by she waved at me and proceeds to get in the car with the guy and immediately her head disappeared below the dash. So I cancelled and left. Lyft paid zero. I have sent 2 emails at this point and no answer. But they have have all the info to pay the no show fee. It's total bull!
What the hell does this say?

And why did you wait any longer than 5 minutes? 5:01 and I'm gone.

·
Registered
63 Posts
So, i dont know if this is worth asking but I got a request from a rider at gillete stadium and i was 12 min away, so i drove for 12 min, got stuck in traffic for like 20 min and the kid cancelled. Wasn't I supposed to get cancellations paid for this like $5 or something? I literally wasted 30 min

1 - 12 of 12 Posts