Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know how some of you are about to react to this question off the jump. Asside from the knee-jerk reaction, how can you prevent additional riders from being added to a Line pick-up? It seems more complicated than what you are able to do with pool.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I know how some of you are about to react to this question off the jump. Asside from the knee-jerk reaction, how can you prevent additional riders from being added to a Line pick-up? It seems more complicated than what you are able to do with pool.
dude is so simple as soon you get the first pax go OFFLINE so simple

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
This has been my experience. I go 'offline' and it still added more riders anyways till I dropped off the last rider.
Yes because you go offline after finishing the current trip meanwhile you are open to new requests.
I have even gotten stacked pings being on a current Lyft trip and then I get a stack Line, not even giving me the chance to decide if I want to take it, so they will throw you whatever they finger along the way, sometimes the stacked ping is wayyy far like 20 minutes away

·
Registered
491 Posts
Yes because you go offline after finishing the current trip meanwhile you are open to new requests.
I have even gotten stacked pings being on a current Lyft trip and then I get a stack Line, not even giving me the chance to decide if I want to take it, so they will throw you whatever they finger along the way, sometimes the stacked ping is wayyy far like 20 minutes away
Yeah, I noticed that one day and meant to complain to them that that happened but forgot to because I don't get very many Lyft requests. Mystro doesn't filter stacked requests and that could also be why Uber changed the way they add on rides to your current.

Like Nike or like a monkey?
More like a monkey from Uber & Lyft's point of view.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts