Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to do Lyft after getting lucky last week hitting three small bonuses. Two rides in a row extra $12 hit that twice and did ten rides keeping a 91% acceptance rate another $26. Today tried again first ride 17 minutes away cancelled, second ride 7 minutes away headed to Larchmont, luggage asked where she is going "JFK" I said sorry it's out of my area. Told her to find a city car. I could care less if deactivated. I'm not going to JFK for $35 expenses are about half of that. No more to Manhattan, LGA or JFK.

·
Premium Member
1,708 Posts
I tried to do Lyft after getting lucky last week hitting three small bonuses. Two rides in a row extra $12 hit that twice and did ten rides keeping a 91% acceptance rate another $26. Today tried again first ride 17 minutes away cancelled, second ride 7 minutes away headed to Larchmont, luggage asked where she is going "JFK" I said sorry it's out of my area. Told her to find a city car. I could care less if deactivated. I'm not going to JFK for $35 expenses are about half of that. No more to Manhattan, LGA or JFK.
You have to do like me. Creep up slowly and if you see luggage zoom pass turn the corner and cancel because chances are it's a LGA or JFK run.

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Amtrak is just around the corner. So far it looks like she didn't complain. I really could care less about Lyft they don't have much of a following around here. I can avoid NYC besides the Bronx on Uber with destination filter. I never get any pings with Lyft destination filter on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.