Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nobody was long trips out of town anymore since gas is so expensive. When I get a 30+ ping here it usually means a good trip far out into the suburbs but still within the metro area. But now Lyft keeps sending out 30+ things that end up being to another city 60 minutes away. I just got one at the airport and The guy wasn’t willing to pony up any money for my return trip so when I canceled I got suspended for 30 minutes. Lyft is despicable.

·
Premium Member
3,390 Posts
Nobody was long trips out of town anymore since gas is so expensive. When I get a 30+ ping here it usually means a good trip far out into the suburbs but still within the metro area. But now Lyft keeps sending out 30+ things that end up being to another city 60 minutes away. I just got one at the airport and The guy wasn’t willing to pony up any money for my return trip so when I canceled I got suspended for 30 minutes. Lyft is despicable.
Lyfts TOS forbids drivers from asking for return fee. They will deactivate. Uber, on the other hand, allows it.
F Lyft! I always cancel on any prick not willing to pay a return fee on 45+ trip. Even well before $4.00+ gas prices. F those ignorant paxholes!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
The cabs (50% of fare)and Uber charge for return trip. I think charging for return seems reasonable no matter what Lyft inserts into an illegal document. Cabs can get the payment upfront and most passengers understand. I'm consideringposting this on the back ofmy headrests.

·
Premium Member
1,654 Posts
Lyft and Uber lie about everything. I can’t believe they haven’t lost everything yet with carjackings how are they even still in business anymore idiots!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts