Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you believe that Lyft just dropped the mileage and per minute rates and titled the e-mail, "Higher pay in Washington, DC" because they added .40 to the base fare....

Lower rates earn more money!

·
Registered
67 Posts
But base rate went from 75 cents to 1.15. Seems like slightly more money for short rides. Just compared pricing with.my lyft pass mine said total fare was 6.75 but he was chared $3 something. Is lyft subsidizing rides with investor.money too?

·
Premium Member
24,789 Posts
This is the chart I got in email. Lyft is on it's last legs. It's playing with pennies.

Lyft should raise rates and try to differentiate themselves from Uber. Instead they're UberLite in pink. Tips are nice but aren't that major.

Also I saw this:
Note: We also adjusted some language in our commission schedule. View it in the Driver Portal.

When I clicked the link it didn't give any update. I thought I saw on another board they stopped giving Line cancel fees and were going to take their commission on regular ride cancel fees just like Uber.

Communication Device Font Rectangle Line Material property

·
Registered
195 Posts
It didn't seem like we were getting 'Higher Pay in Washington DC' so they sent this when asked. Sounds like the explanation for Pool. More demand with price CUTS so you will make more. I want to make more driving less, less stress on me and my car, not driving more often for less pay.

Attachments

·
13,039 Posts
Alternative Facts.
That's how lowering rates means higher earnings for our partners LOL
Lyft is getting to be a complete joke.
If they did this and at least told you if something was a prime time ride, I wouldn't even be that mad.
The fact that they scam you with the 'well, the ride wasn't a prime time ride' BS is making me want to drive less and less for them.

·
Registered
326 Posts
It didn't seem like we were getting 'Higher Pay in Washington DC' so they sent this when asked. Sounds like the explanation for Pool. More demand with price CUTS so you will make more. I want to make more driving less, less stress on me and my car, not driving more often for less pay.
Please tell me you replied and told them to shove that statement where the sun doesn't shine.

·
Registered
22 Posts
mean while gas seems like its going up. wouldn't know, i barley leave the house now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts