Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So apparently Lyft now switches your pings just like fuber to the closest rider wether you want it or not but last time i was 1/2 mile away from my pax, then it switches and gives me a pax 2 miles away:mad::mad:, this started happening on Saturday for me, has anybody else had this happen too? if they know drivers hate fuber, why do they all wanna be like them?

·
Registered
35 Posts
It's happened to me twice this weekend but to a closer passenger.

Is it me or right when you are crossing the intersection they want to send a ping which has you going the wrong way... Lol
Then while I'm going around the long way they've switched riders. Or the rider cancels... Smh always ping'd mid intersection.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's happened to me twice this weekend but to a closer passenger.

Is it me or right when you are crossing the intersection they want to send a ping which has you going the wrong way... Lol
Then while I'm going around the long way they've switched riders. Or the rider cancels... Smh always ping'd mid intersection.
I wonder if you can opt out of this crap.

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
So apparently Lyft now switches your pings just like fuber to the closest rider wether you want it or not but last time i was 1/2 mile away from my pax, then it switches and gives me a pax 2 miles away:mad::mad:, this started happening on Saturday for me, has anybody else had this happen too? if they know drivers hate fuber, why do they all wanna be like them?
I believe what this guy said in his post is somewhat true
https://uberpeople.net/threads/what-lyft-doesnt-want-you-to-know-about-pay-scam-alert.140748/

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
It happened to me the other day. I got a ping a bit far, and when I was 1 block away from her turning onto her block, I got someone else 4 blocks away in the opposite direction where I originally came from.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Same happened to me on Monday twice. Firdt time was ok at 35% primetime from w22nd park ave to w27th park ave round trip. Second time was from w17th to 35 miles into jersey....nice fare lol

·
Registered
229 Posts
Same with me 2 times. The worst though is that every time when its pink or red on the map, you actualy don't know if there was a surge on the trip.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts