Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Chevy Bolt EV
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Clothing Hat White Coat Sun hat

This is inside news. Not inside information. It's news so it's even more credible.

I'm telling you this to be a bro and save y'all.

Whatever you do, you must be out of the app before Lyft goes out of business. If you are running the app when Lyft dies this could happen...

·
Premium Member
2021 Chevy Bolt EV
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I will be registering on this forum with a new handle just to give daily updates on when Lyft will pull the plug on the app. It is a matter of life or death that drivers not be running the app when they pull the plug! It will be like if someone unplugs your feed while you are in the Matrix. I.E., sudden death.

My new handle will be BRO-DOG. I may appear in any of the following forms:

Dog Bulldog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Liver Companion dog

·
Premium Member
2021 Chevy Bolt EV
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
In tribute to me for brining you this critical news you may change your avatar to any of the pre-approved images...

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog Font

Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog

Eye Facial expression Hood Mouth Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
2021 Chevy Bolt EV
4,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Personal photos with your dogs are OK as long as you are in a swimsuit....

(I've been censored)

"A Man's got to know his limitations"."
-Josie Wales

·
Premium Member
307 Posts
View attachment 662220

This is inside news. Not inside information. It's news so it's even more credible.

I'm telling you this to be a bro and save y'all.

Whatever you do, you must be out of the app before Lyft goes out of business. If you are running the app when Lyft dies this could happen...

Years ago they were they were consulting with a firm that helps businesses get aquired i think tbey were calles Qual something. But yeah Lyft can't repay GM and other investors. GM alone invested $500M and maybe the Lyft going public allowed them to raise enough money but i doubt they repaid GM with all of it

·
Premium Member
50 Posts
You guys are getting ahead of yourselves.
You hate Lyft so much that you sound like bunch of Fox news personalities.

Whats the current quarterly revenue for Lyft?
How about annual? Its in Billions with a B

Lyft is not going anywhere.
Market will recover, stock will go back to 20. After Xmas possibly go north of that.

So just everybody let's calm down a bit

·
Premium Member
2019 Reproduction 1860s era Stage Coach, Vintage Italian Leather Saddle, A-36 stainless horse shoes
9,573 Posts
You guys are getting ahead of yourselves.
You hate Lyft so much that you sound like bunch of Fox news personalities.

Whats the current quarterly revenue for Lyft?
How about annual? Its in Billions with a B

Lyft is not going anywhere.
Market will recover, stock will go back to 20. After Xmas possibly go north of that.

So just everybody let's calm down a bit

The question is how much is in their accounts and how fast are they spending it. Once the accounts hit zero they hit zero. Then the servers will shut down and everyone's phones will stop logging into the apps. Whether or not the stocks are worth anything up until the last moment the servers are up is a moot point.

More than likely the servers will go down for the final time days before we realize that the companies is done and gone.

Question is who goes first, and what happens to the other company when they do.

I know that in Orlando the customers are very price sensitive and when uber/lyft are charging more than taxis they bleed business to the taxis.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts