Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I applied to work for lyft went thru all the motions but when they ran my background they said i had a criminal record and i couldn't work for them. I contested the check with sterling and after a exhausting denial from sterling they said the check was in fact incomplete i needed to fill out a separate form to complete the check i did and lyft still wont rerun tbe check and continue to insist im a criminal yet i work for uber and postmates grub hub and door dash. I have cleared airport background checks and many taxi company's checks I'm no criminal any suggestions.....

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I applied to work for lyft went thru all the motions but when they ran my background they said i had a criminal record and i couldn't work for them. I contested the check with sterling and after a exhausting denial from sterling they said the check was in fact incomplete i needed to fill out a separate form to complete the check i did and lyft still wont rerun tbe check and continue to insist im a criminal yet i work for uber and postmates grub hub and door dash. I have cleared airport background checks and many taxi company's checks I'm no criminal any suggestions.....
Not really a loss. McDonalds pays more. Give the Mac a try.

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you serious lol I don't know were ur McDonald's is located but in phoenix its 10 an hour I make more than 10 an hour working for uber without some punk kid manager or someone who barely speaks English controlling my every move or action but thanks for the suggestion.

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Not really a loss. McDonalds pays more. Give the Mac a try.
Have you read that NYT article about TravASS yet? It said (among tonz of other worth-while-reading stuff),
"Uber also tried to win over Lyft's drivers. Uber's 'driver satisfaction rating,' an internal metric, has dropped since February 2016, and roughly a quarter of its drivers turn over on average every three months. According to an internal slide deck on driver income levels viewed by The New York Times, Uber considered Lyft and McDonald's its main competition for attracting new drivers."

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Have you read that NYT article about TravASS yet? It said (among tonz of other worth-while-reading stuff),
"Uber also tried to win over Lyft's drivers. Uber's 'driver satisfaction rating,' an internal metric, has dropped since February 2016, and roughly a quarter of its drivers turn over on average every three months. According to an internal slide deck on driver income levels viewed by The New York Times, Uber considered Lyft and McDonald's its main competition for attracting new drivers."
Yea, Lyft and Uber are bookmarked, and I check up on them daily :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts