Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
751 Posts
I'm just studying the competition, you never know, I might be uber later, ( not from your stories) but from the real hustlers, and about my crappy cab, it's a lot better than your car, and I can beat it to the ground and I don't care. Relax, you can always get a job delivering pizzas.lol.

· Registered
751 Posts
Yea I could be a cab driver if I learn how to drive like a asshole want to be stuck in my car roasting like a chicken for 10 hours for mediocre pay. Uh no thanks
Go sit in your crappy cab and get off this sight!!!! Your not a Uber or Lyft Driver!!! Mind ur own business keep driving like a %%%%hole
But you are lyft ah, much better, get a life, I drive good but who cares, I get this all day long buddy, my cab is always freezing inside and as soon as something is wrong, back to the shop.
Go sit in your crappy cab and get off this sight!!!! Your not a Uber or Lyft Driver!!! Mind ur own business keep driving like a %%%%hole

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.