Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
955 Posts
Also:

Told ya guys, it’s 3.99 .

To me it’s simple pizza pie math. Pax pays a pizza pie. Uber needs to take it’s chunk to operate, pay off officials, fight stupid lawsuits, petitions etc. Uber shareholders need to take their portion. Dara and his gang takes his pie. The driver needs to pay his expenses form whatever is left for him.

Now, the size of pizza pie is constant…but Everything else increases in price. Operating costs are higher, officials and Lawyers are asking for more money, Dara& friends need more. So who’s slice gets smaller and smaller? Only thing left is driver’s net.

‘No matter what laws you implement, the pizza is not increasing, and therefore how can you have more slices for driver’s net? It’s not possible. Only way is to increase the pizza. But then there won’t be as many pizzas to go around.

You can’t change the pizza economics. Gig economy only works because someone grabs the shitty end of the stick… in this case, it’s the driver. You cannot change that.
Well, try to implement those promos in your "pizza" model. Each active driver is able to take up to 1.5k on top of a weekly earnings....
Just wonder to whom that pizza is supposed to be served before I digest it?..

· Registered
955 Posts
It's a gigantic task. I honestly would like to see how Konkort pulls it off without blowing a tire or his head. Lol
I do it each week on regular base, boy.
By the way, I am an oldest one on UP. That's why it's very strange that nobody else can repeat the same. It looks for me like you are made from other material, much softer...
Don't take it offensive. I don't mean sh...

· Registered
955 Posts
I have only had 6 trips so far this week with 5+ hours of online time. I can't even make to 20 trip quest, not my choice.
That's strange. I have just completed first quest 365$/100 trips..
Probably I have to open Uber classes..
Don't worry, it would be free ..

Attachments

· Registered
955 Posts
That's right. The material is called part time. Lol.
It's not an excuse to the real man, Doggie.
Take a day off (actually a sick day more suitable) on Friday and go for 100 trips. You could make 1600-1800$ on weekend. Do it twice per a month and Uber monthly earnings will exceed a pizza piece you get from an employer for 180 hours service.
Only then, Doggy, i can judge about a material you made of...

· Registered
955 Posts
This pep talk makes me miss Uber lol. Milk that cow!!!.

‘btw are all of you getting these quests?
Don't worry. You will get plenty of them.
But I would recommend to get first a training certificate. Not from a driving school.., from my Uber classes.
I am just kidding! You know about ridesharing everything. You have more than 21K tr..., oh, sorry, posts!
Back to be serious.
Nowadays Uber distributes quests to any driver regardless his color: blue, gold or diamond. I think drivers with low points get even more generous offers. It's save. They wouldn't take it. But it is wise as advertising...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts