Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello compadres,
Did anyone get the Lyft hourly guarantee email? If so, could you please post a screenshot of the hours with the minimum rides required.
Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
525 Posts
Is it worth it? Give 1 ride downtown and get the hell out of there as fast as you can. What's the strategy? Uber stay offline and wait for surge strategy the play?

Attachments

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it worth it? Give 1 ride downtown and get the hell out of there as fast as you can. What's the strategy? Uber stay offline and wait for surge strategy the play?
Thanks so much my friend,
Can you screenshot the zone maps, they have been changing weekly. Did Sunday get cut off at 7, or is their anything after 7pm.
Thanks,
Steve

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's worth the Lyft guarantees, 1 ride and I'm done per hour. Double up with uber to make $25 per hour net average.

·
Registered
212 Posts
So, can anyone please tell me how to tell if a lyft reqt is a PT ride? Is there an indicator like fuber or is it a roll of the dice to get you to accept all rides?

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Might as well double hook on those week days. comicon surge in effect if you wanna snipe from outside the grid lock. LOL

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
So, can anyone please tell me how to tell if a lyft reqt is a PT ride? Is there an indicator like fuber or is it a roll of the dice to get you to accept all rides?
you don't really need PT if your grinding the guarantee, because it comes out of your bonus. You really don't want long trips, take your 1 short per hour and wait for uber surges while staying online with lyft so you hit your 50 mins... not recommended for novice drivers, they should concentrate on surge only rides on uber, go offline, be in a good spot and wait for surge to hit 2x before going online.

whatever you do dont' be a grinder in drone mode all day killing the surge.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'm not grinding the guarantee, just doing lyft 'surge' rides, but as mentioned, I cant figure out of its PT or regular when accepting.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
I'm not grinding the guarantee, just doing lyft 'surge' rides, but as mentioned, I cant figure out of its PT or regular when accepting.
No one can, that's why no one uses lyft except for guarantees haha. I think Lyft does this so that we can't surge drive. I turned down a potential 200% pt 20 mile trip yesterday because Lyfts crappy app not displaying the zones properly and not displaying PT rate on the accept screen. stupidAF lyft makes me think they will never be a contender. Why would I run lyft at a higher commission on my fares, smaller market, less surge, more stringent ratings system, dumbass mustache logo, and NOT SHOWING ME IF A REQUEST IS PT? fail, they are doomed, but yea I'll double up on them guar-on-tees!

·
Registered
525 Posts
No one can, that's why no one uses lyft except for guarantees haha. I think Lyft does this so that we can't surge drive. I turned down a potential 200% pt 20 mile trip yesterday because Lyfts crappy app not displaying the zones properly and not displaying PT rate on the accept screen. stupidAF lyft makes me think they will never be a contender. Why would I run lyft at a higher commission on my fares, smaller market, less surge, more stringent ratings system, dumbass mustache logo, and NOT SHOWING ME IF A REQUEST IS PT? fail, they are doomed, but yea I'll double up on them guar-on-tees!
When you double up on guarantees you have to be logged in to Lyft for 50 minutes per hour and accept 90%. What happens when you are logged in to both, get an uber ride, leave Lyft on and get a Lyft ping? Accept Lyft and finish your uber ride? And then either get a cancel from the pax or go pick them up after and turn uber off?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hello compadres,
Did anyone get the Lyft hourly guarantee email? If so, could you please post a screenshot of the hours with the minimum rides required.
Thanks,
Steve
How you doing Steve you doing great aren't ya. About 70,000 miles wow better than Acosta huh? Still about same driving miles minus grocery stores equals no ball and chain allegedly.

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
How you doing Steve you doing great aren't ya. About 70,000 miles wow better than Acosta huh? Still about same driving miles minus grocery stores equals no ball and chain allegedly.
Hello Lorenzo,
Acosta was easy money until I got my injuries, like yourself as well. Nice not having the ball and chain daily dragging me down the corporate toilet bowl. I know your happy not having to drive now that you got your settlement and impending disability. I'll have to grind away until I get my golden parachute to get me out of this rat race. Until then, not bad for a broken down race horse who used to work 70 hours a week in two occupations and live like a playboy.
Get in touch,
Steve

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hello Lorenzo,
Acosta was easy money until I got my injuries, like yourself as well. Nice not having the ball and chain daily dragging me down the corporate toilet bowl. I know your happy not having to drive now that you got your settlement and impending disability. I'll have to grind away until I get my golden parachute to get me out of this rat race. Until then, not bad for a broken down race horse who used to work 70 hours a week in two occupations and live like a playboy.
Get in touch,
Steve
You still a player once a player always a playboy!!!!! Just making adjustments in how you play the game!! You will get your parachute start sewing it now before the government changes the paradigm.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.