Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today i been online since 5 am .. And not one single ping.

Do you still get the houly guarantee if you been online but havent received any pings??

·
Premium Member
13 Posts
I've gotten 3 pings so far, no ping from 7 to now. And I am in a area where lyft is usually popular. Maybe too many drivers lyfting right now for the garantee hourly and uberpool stopping drivers for ubering... idk just a thought. And no, afaik you need atleast 1 ping each hour to be able to get the hourly.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've gotten 3 pings so far, no ping from 7 to now. And I am in a area where lyft is usually popular. Maybe too many drivers lyfting right now for the garantee hourly and uberpool stopping drivers for ubering... idk just a thought. And no, afaik you need atleast 1 ping each hour to be able to get the hourly.
Yeah that makes sense .. But the big question is do you still get the guarantee pay if you been online but havent received any pings?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
That's how it works. You're trapped because you have to accept any pings or you'll blow out your acceptance rate. Lots of luck and what area you driving??

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's how it works. You're trapped because you have to accept any pings or you'll blow out your acceptance rate. Lots of luck and what area you driving??
Its okay im still making 30$ hr. But if i dont get a ping in an hour it dont count.

Im driving a highlander.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My acceptance its on 100% i dont mind driving 10 min to a pax if im getting 30$ an hour and only picked up 3 pax in 4 hours

·
Premium Member
5,168 Posts
You have to average is 1 per hour.

Both Lyft and Uber take pain to be very clear on the requirements to meet these guarantees.

The only way you would not know this is if you did not read them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts