Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Good question. It never seemed possible or worthwhile for me to even attempt. So many requirements. Not sure if what other people get, but the ones I receive are a joke, mostly $20-$30 an hour for doing 2 rides in the zone.

Some things to remember, the hourly guarantee is before Lyft takes 25%. So if the hourly guarantee is $20, and you amazingly get 2 rides in that time in the zone, spend 50 minutes in that hour online, and have a 90% acceptance rate from the entire week, wow, you've made $15 that hour!!! How does that sound like a good idea???

·
Registered
612 Posts
Good question. It never seemed possible or worthwhile for me to even attempt. So many requirements. Not sure if what other people get, but the ones I receive are a joke, mostly $20-$30 an hour for doing 2 rides in the zone.

Some things to remember, the hourly guarantee is before Lyft takes 25%. So if the hourly guarantee is $20, and you amazingly get 2 rides in that time in the zone, spend 50 minutes in that hour online, and have a 90% acceptance rate from the entire week, wow, you've made $15 that hour!!! How does that sound like a good idea???
My sentiments exactly

·
Banned
4,244 Posts
In order to receive the lyft hourly guarantee you need to show them you mean buisness ... Request two more pink mustaches so you have three on your dashboard and go to your nearest tattoo shop and get "lyft" and "bump" tattood on your knuckles once both tasks are completed take the picture of you with your fresh new ink inside your unicorn lit car and send it to support.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Let's say you had a $30 an hour guarantee. You got 2 shorties in the zone in like 20 minutes. Could
you just sit there and accept every request, then just not move until they cancelled? After 50 minutes is up just go offline and try again the next hour?

·
Registered
972 Posts
Are you still getting hourly guarantees? I started getting zone guarantees this week. They pay a certain percentage during a certain time. No minimum required.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Are you still getting hourly guarantees? I started getting zone guarantees this week. They pay a certain percentage during a certain time. No minimum required.
I didn't get hourly guarantees for months and got them again recently, have the zone boosts as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts