Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
Chevrolet Suburban
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
@Lil'Lyftie where have you been Lyft was calling your name yesterday.

Lyft rarely show PT on Black, so I have to dip down to see what the regular is doing

I of course was not in a PZ yet, but Lyft wanted to get this passanger home

Slope World Font Astronomical object Science

if only that said 7 mins, I might have taken it

Anyone get any juicy non PZ rides?

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
@Lil'Lyftie where have you been Lyft was calling your name yesterday.

Lyft rarely show PT on Black, so I have to dip down to see what the regular is doing

I of course was not in a PZ yet, but Lyft wanted to get this passanger home

View attachment 628761

if only that said 7 mins, I might have taken it

Anyone get any juicy non PZ rides?
Out here in Phoenix uber X/XL barely surges but black surges pretty well especially when it is busy.
Haven’t checked classic Lyft but I did get 4 BXL rides in a row early today for $200 then it was all uber for another $380

I wasted some prime time today trying to work the ASU game which was a waste, the cops closed off all but one way in which made it a joke black pings were coming in from 12 miles away after the game.

Ended up getting this with a $27 bonus that took me towards home
Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

·
Premium Member
3,467 Posts
Out here in Phoenix uber X/XL barely surges but black surges pretty well especially when it is busy.
Haven’t checked classic Lyft but I did get 4 BXL rides in a row early today for $200 then it was all uber for another $380

I wasted some prime time today trying to work the ASU game which was a waste, the cops closed off all but one way in which made it a joke black pings were coming in from 12 miles away after the game.

Ended up getting this with a $27 bonus that took me towards home View attachment 628799

Font Electric blue Games Logo Brand

1 - 17 of 17 Posts