Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For ACL this week Lyft has a ton of Guarantees but where it says required rides there is only a (x) rides required per hour. There is no set number. Does that mean zero rides required and you only need to be logged into drive mode?

·
Registered
933 Posts
I've not gotten my Lyft email about ACL so have no idea as of yet. Anyway I wont be working it this weekend. Not sure how much I will the 2nd weekend either.

·
Registered
3 Posts
For ACL this week Lyft has a ton of Guarantees but where it says required rides there is only a (x) rides required per hour. There is no set number. Does that mean zero rides required and you only need to be logged into drive mode?
Clarification from Lyft: The ride requirement for this week's Average Hourly Guarantees is one completed ride per hour. Thanks for driving during a busy time!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Wow. Amazing how different the two companies are towards their moneymakers and the public faces of their company (said in lieu of a sarcastic reference to "employees").
Yep they do try to keep their drivers informed and at least attempt to make them feel positive after a night out driving. One more reason to love that tip option. You get to see what you make that night and then the next morning the amount goes up after tips are added in.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Now here is the last line from Today's Uber update about ACL

"Make sure your account stays active for ACL Fest- you do not want to miss out!"

Not sure what they are implying but as a driver I'm going WTF why would my account not be active.

·
Banned
332 Posts
Now here is the last line from Today's Uber update about ACL

"Make sure your account stays active for ACL Fest- you do not want to miss out!"

Not sure what they are implying but as a driver I'm going WTF why would my account not be active.
Exactly. Or how about the one I got last night that was - Just one more ride to make an even ten!! Are you sure you want to log off now??

Yes MF...or I wouldn't have pushed the button!!! If you want to wave the pickup fee and give me that dollar or enter me in some kind of raffle then maybe I will go for one more. But don't play your weak ass mind games with me with your rah rah bullshit. It's just amazing how greedy and full of shit they are.

·
Registered
6,422 Posts
Exactly. Or how about the one I got last night that was - Just one more ride to make an even ten!! Are you sure you want to log off now??

Yes MF...or I wouldn't have pushed the button!!! If you want to wave the pickup fee and give me that dollar or enter me in some kind of raffle then maybe I will go for one more. But don't play your weak ass mind games with me with your rah rah bullshit. It's just amazing how greedy and full of shit they are.
POST # 7/HornsFan: Just to Validate
and Expand on
that Last Sentence...with 10 months in
MY Rearview Mirror:

☆ ☆ THE TRUTH ABOUT#[F]UBER ☆ ☆
Avarice+Deceit+Hubris+Schadenfreude

1 - 12 of 12 Posts