???

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
XUberMike: 1229743 said:
My data reads, turn off LYFT
You do your thing, I'll do mine

Lyft got $400+ in gross guarantees today ($300+ actual cold hard pay...not bad for 15 minimum fares, and daytime ones no less)

I screwed up two of the morning ones cuz I got lazy about positioning... But been smooth sailing since noon

$22.75 for a single ride --- friendly cold sober couple ---- ONE MILE to drop off, ZERO feet to pickup (same parking lot)..AND a $2 tip?

YES PLEASE

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
You do your thing, I'll do mine

Lyft got $400+ in gross guarantees today ($300+ actual cold hard pay...not bad for 15 minimum fares, and daytime ones no less)

I screwed up two of the morning ones cuz I got lazy about positioning... But been smooth sailing since noon

$22.75 for a single ride --- friendly cold sober couple ---- ONE MILE to drop off, ZERO feet to pickup (same parking lot)..AND a $2 tip?

YES PLEASE
I find this quite difficult to believe, what was your guarantee?

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Screenshot_2016-07-04-19-34-29.png
That better include up to 4th St...
Nope...one of the few visible intersections on "map" (doublezoomed screenshot of screenshot) ...LIVINGSTON and SECOND

Also seems (*maybe) to include part of Broadway after that slopes north midway thru the city toward downtown

BTW, please note: NO NAPLES! Starts on bridge.
Screenshot_2016-07-04-19-36-59.png

Screenshot_2016-07-04-19-34-29.png

Attachments

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
Adieu I was hoping you would share this 15 ride $400 gross LYFT guarantee with me. I'm interested in the offers that are out there. My Lyft guarantees amount to a few hours a day at $25 an hour.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Adieu I was hoping you would share this 15 ride $400 gross LYFT guarantee with me. I'm interested in the offers that are out there. My Lyft guarantees amount to a few hours a day at $25 an hour.
ONLY:
4th July, OC Lyft only, $20-25-30-40 hourlies 10am-1am

2 rides anywhere in OC or 1 ride in narrow strips of beach city party areas

·
Registered
632 Posts
View attachment 47372

Nope...one of the few visible intersections on "map" (doublezoomed screenshot of screenshot) ...LIVINGSTON and SECOND

Also seems (*maybe) to include part of Broadway after that slopes north midway thru the city toward downtown

BTW, please note: NO NAPLES! Starts on bridge. View attachment 47375

View attachment 47372
I was thinking more along downtown. I picked up 1 pax on 4th and Olive and another on 3rd and Linden.
Mother effer...
I guess Lyft starting to act like Uber with their technicalities to disqualify. I was "flying" for a couple of those hours, so I can't be too upset.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts