1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
XUberMike: 1229743 said:
My data reads, turn off LYFT
You do your thing, I'll do mine

Lyft got $400+ in gross guarantees today ($300+ actual cold hard pay...not bad for 15 minimum fares, and daytime ones no less)

I screwed up two of the morning ones cuz I got lazy about positioning... But been smooth sailing since noon

$22.75 for a single ride --- friendly cold sober couple ---- ONE MILE to drop off, ZERO feet to pickup (same parking lot)..AND a $2 tip?

YES PLEASE

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
You do your thing, I'll do mine

Lyft got $400+ in gross guarantees today ($300+ actual cold hard pay...not bad for 15 minimum fares, and daytime ones no less)

I screwed up two of the morning ones cuz I got lazy about positioning... But been smooth sailing since noon

$22.75 for a single ride --- friendly cold sober couple ---- ONE MILE to drop off, ZERO feet to pickup (same parking lot)..AND a $2 tip?

YES PLEASE
I find this quite difficult to believe, what was your guarantee?

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting Table Automotive exterior
That better include up to 4th St...
Nope...one of the few visible intersections on "map" (doublezoomed screenshot of screenshot) ...LIVINGSTON and SECOND

Also seems (*maybe) to include part of Broadway after that slopes north midway thru the city toward downtown

BTW, please note: NO NAPLES! Starts on bridge.
Purple Rectangle Slope Violet Pink

Vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting Table Automotive exterior

Attachments

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
Adieu I was hoping you would share this 15 ride $400 gross LYFT guarantee with me. I'm interested in the offers that are out there. My Lyft guarantees amount to a few hours a day at $25 an hour.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Adieu I was hoping you would share this 15 ride $400 gross LYFT guarantee with me. I'm interested in the offers that are out there. My Lyft guarantees amount to a few hours a day at $25 an hour.
ONLY:
4th July, OC Lyft only, $20-25-30-40 hourlies 10am-1am

2 rides anywhere in OC or 1 ride in narrow strips of beach city party areas

·
Registered
632 Posts
View attachment 47372

Nope...one of the few visible intersections on "map" (doublezoomed screenshot of screenshot) ...LIVINGSTON and SECOND

Also seems (*maybe) to include part of Broadway after that slopes north midway thru the city toward downtown

BTW, please note: NO NAPLES! Starts on bridge. View attachment 47375

View attachment 47372
I was thinking more along downtown. I picked up 1 pax on 4th and Olive and another on 3rd and Linden.
Mother effer...
I guess Lyft starting to act like Uber with their technicalities to disqualify. I was "flying" for a couple of those hours, so I can't be too upset.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.