Uber Drivers Forum banner

Lyft GM is delusional & clueless...

Tags
lyft
828 views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  Showa50 
#1 ·
... He's saying an art house show, which might get a couple hundred attendees, is a better opportunity for drivers than thousands of attendees at a Radiohead show. Laughable.

Font Material property Magenta Screenshot Technology

See less See more
#10 ·
Also, Lyft today practically ADMITTED to scamming on guarantees: I sent in an email complaining how they sent me KNOWN wrong location pings

I arrive at pickup address, as indicated.... outside guarantee zone, pax not there calls me from miles away & cancels BUT trip screenshot shows TRUEpax location

....anyways, they immediately credit me a cancel fee AND send me a premade template about how "no its not a conspiracy it just happened to happen, NO lyft is NOTtrying to cheat & pings go to closest driver (known to be a LIE!)"

WAY too fast, WAY too easy even for a cancel, and WAY TOO PREPARED

#11 ·
Also, Lyft today practically ADMITTED to scamming on guarantees: I sent in an email complaining how they sent me KNOWN wrong location pings

I arrive at pickup address, as indicated.... outside guarantee zone, pax not there calls me from miles away & cancels BUT trip screenshot shows TRUEpax location

....anyways, they immediately credit me a cancel fee AND send me a premade template about how "no its not a conspiracy it just happened to happen, NO lyft is NOTtrying to cheat & pings go to closest driver (known to be a LIE!)"

WAY too fast, WAY too easy even for a cancel, and WAY TOO PREPARED
See stuff like this is exactly what I am talking about. The shenanigans both of these companies pull is astonishing. I don't doubt it for a second that they programed this into the app, just like I don't doubt for a second uber is putting false surge maps out, in the hopes of getting drivers to go online. If they are intentionally doing either of these things, or who knows what, they are outright committing fraud. This company is nothing but a giant ponzi scheme. They don't have the drivers to meet demand, and the acquisition cost to get drivers is astronomically high, and then they can't retain the drivers, so they have to resort to subsidizing their customers rides with these incentives. All in the name of market share to go public with the company built on a house of sand.

#14 ·
Lyft is a crap company, I should be deactivated if you were to look at my history but they barely say a word to me.

Last night, first 2 plus pings I canceled. One was Walmart and the other JWA that was far away and pax was going short.

After that I let every request ping through because most were regular Lyft or way too far.

My AR is probably not over 5%

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.