Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

How long does it take to receive your Lyft glostache in the mail once you've entered your shipping information into Lyft's email?

I'm a little impatient :eek:

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
I received mine about 2 weeks after I provided the shipping info (probably less than that, it was awhile ago... but didn't seem super fast).

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I received mine about 2 weeks after I provided the shipping info (probably less than that, it was awhile ago... but didn't seem super fast).
Aw two weekssss lol alright. Should be arriving this week or next at the latest.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Maybe they only ship them once every few weeks and I got them my info early in the shipping cycle! (I'm an optimist, lol).

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe they only ship them once every few weeks and I got them my info early in the shipping cycle! (I'm an optimist, lol).
Quite possible, we'll see

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yay...I will get one I just have my 100 pax last night...
I'm still over 40 trips shy of reaching 100!
I do 1 to 2 trips per week after hitting the sign on bonus.
Definately will try to get it in 2016!
Hello All -- Well wouldn't you know I got mine last night, what are the odds. Took 12 days (total) to receive it from the date of the email. Now if only I could get the base to stick to my dash, it's still in the 30's and below here in Pittsburgh and that doesn't work too well for adhesive -__-

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Hello All,

How long does it take to receive your Lyft glostache in the mail once you've entered your shipping information into Lyft's email?

I'm a little impatient :eek:

Thanks!
Mine took like 2 weeks to arrive but the darn thing doesn't work. Some times it turns on just by grabbing it, sometimes doesn't turn on or worst it won't turn off at all. Next pax that asks me if they can have I'll probably just give it to them

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mine took like 2 weeks to arrive but the darn thing doesn't work. Some times it turns on just by grabbing it, sometimes doesn't turn on or worst it won't turn off at all. Next pax that asks me if they can have I'll probably just give it to them
You can probably email Lyft Support and get a replacement. Depends if you want a replacement or not lol

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Someone else posted this here awhile back, the button on the glowstache is not a push-button. It is a touch sensitive button. You don't need to "push" this to power the glowstache. Just hold a finger to it for a few seconds (have your finger touch the button, the ring circling the button, and the main body, all at the same time), then release. Repeat to turn it off.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Someone else posted this here awhile back, the button on the glowstache is not a push-button. It is a touch sensitive button. You don't need to "push" this to power the glowstache. Just hold a finger to it for a few seconds (have your finger touch the button, the ring circling the button, and the main body, all at the same time), then release. Repeat to turn it off.
Mine allows me to press the button. The glowstache rattles now.

·
Premium Member
2,389 Posts
Probably because it's not a button, but a touch sensor that you've "pressed" out of it's housing and partially into the device. :\

1 - 20 of 21 Posts