Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any issues with Lyft Express pay?

I haven't received any pay and final after 8 emails I got this response.

At this moment, your earnings are stuck on a pending status between your Lyft account and our third-party processor, which it's in charge of processing all of your payments to your bank account.

Even though I'd love to help you out in this matter so you can receive your payment as soon as possible, I can't cancel this transfer to return it to your Lyft account.

Once a transfer is requested, it can't be taken back. So, in the meantime, all we can do is to wait for our Engineering Team to solve this issue. I can't really say how much this process will take, but rest assured that we're working as fast as we can.

I apologize for the inconvenience this delay may cause, I'll keep an eye on this for you!

·
Registered
154 Posts
It's an ongoing problem. Their payment processor is awful. It could also be your bank. Express Pay is sometimes run through as a reversal not a deposit. Talk to your bank and see if they can even see the attempted transaction. They may give you some more clarity.

·
Premium Member
1,236 Posts
IMHO any one who needs to get cash for one days work should be working as a day labor or something the sort. That way they have the hard cash in their hot little hand

1 - 3 of 3 Posts