Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently started doing Lyft again, and I was wondering if any of you fellow Jersey Lyfters were getting rebound pings after dropping off at EWR like Fuber has been doing, or do you still have to enter the Lyft Que regardless if you just dropped off?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
So I recently started doing Lyft again, and I was wondering if any of you fellow Jersey Lyfters were getting rebound pings after dropping off at EWR like Fuber has been doing, or do you still have to enter the Lyft Que regardless if you just dropped off? Thanks!
Three for three so far. Same goes for Uber on rides out.
Finally saw the quene lot. Saw the Keep America Beautiful Indian there and he was balling his eyes out.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Three for three so far. Same goes for Uber on rides out.
Finally saw the quene lot. Saw the Keep America Beautiful Indian there and he was balling his eyes out.
How long did you have to wait for a rebound ping? I dropped my first Premier ride off there around 530am yesterday morn, hung around for approx 15 min but got nothing. Noticed the EWR Que was showing 30 Lyft cars and never budged from that # the whole time so I just got out of there.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
How long did you have to wait for a rebound ping? I dropped my first Premier ride off there around 530am yesterday morn, hung around for approx 15 min but got nothing. Noticed the EWR Que was showing 30 Lyft cars and never budged from that # the whole time so I just got out of there.
I stayed in the lot for 15 minutes (after arriving empty). On Uber I actually watched the numbers go up from 52 before starting to come down. Lyft was about the same and decreased to like 48 before I left. Both apps warned me that I had around 4 minutes to return to the lot before I went offline.

·
Registered
467 Posts
I got a rebound today before I even dropped off which I was a little scared of bc If has happened on Lyft before and it was an Elizabeth pickup to JFK!!! But this was at airport and in my direction so it worked fine

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got a rebound today before I even dropped off which I was a little scared of bc If has happened on Lyft before and it was an Elizabeth pickup to JFK!!! But this was at airport and in my direction so it worked fine
What platform you guys driving on Lyft? I'm doing:

Plus/Premier/Lux/Suv

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
30 cars for 15 minutes...hmmmm, doesn't it seem strange that no one left or entered the lot for 15 min? It's highly unlikely there was a one-for-one substitution during that time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.