Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,072 Posts
Ya know, doing pretty well as a wheel man for years, but gotta say, with all the idiots roaming the streets and on here, the upfront pricing, and everything……..I’m a risk taker, especially doing this, my money is on stupid, basic arithmetic illiterate, just plain stupid. I’m looking for mid six figure numbers going forward FY23 and on. Always bet on stupid. Be like Walmart, targets, cvs, Walgreen, etc sucking up all the mom and pops. No shame here. Only the strong survive and the weak purged. Capitalism, the markets have spoken.
First , please form coherent thoughts , the rest of us would appreciate it

· Premium Member
9,891 Posts
Sounds like the government controlling the means of production. I wonder how hard it is to get an Uber in Venezuela? I bet the taxi drivers in NorthKorea are pulling in big $… The down side of living in a free country is you have to figure out what’s best for you and do it yourself. don’t be surprised in Washington example you noted if Uber starts requiring a driver to stay online a certain amount of hours or starts controlling when you can get online.( interesting to note the pay for UPS driver compared to a postal worker.)
Save the Marxist talk for another discussion. We're not North Korea.

A free country doesn't mean free of regulations. Some regulations are an absolute necessity.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts