Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
50 Posts
Uber is lowering your pay because you let them. You don't have to drive for them. There are other options like driving a cab or driving truck. Until they get regulated by the states or governments they will never pay you what your worth and will continue to screw their drivers. The Post Office, UPS, FED EX are all options for you.
No regulation coming, figure it out, bankrupt yourself figuring it out, or find a new job.

lemme break it down for ya,,,,,,,,

rider pays Uber Lyft $150 to goto X, 25 miles away, let’s say with a $5 dollar bridge toll. Rider pays it cause rider is willing to bear the cost. Free Markets. Capitalism. Simple shit right.

now Uber/Lyft, send the ping out to drivers. 25 miles to X. Ping comes in $16 dollars. Nobody takes, ping comes back for $14 dollars cause the weak and panicked got desperate and it went even lower. Can’t blame Uber n Lyft for that. Free markets, capitalism.

communist

· Registered
50 Posts
Sounds like the government controlling the means of production. I wonder how hard it is to get an Uber in Venezuela? I bet the taxi drivers in NorthKorea are pulling in big $… The down side of living in a free country is you have to figure out what’s best for you and do it yourself. don’t be surprised in Washington example you noted if Uber starts requiring a driver to stay online a certain amount of hours or starts controlling when you can get online.( interesting to note the pay for UPS driver compared to a postal worker.)
Ya know, doing pretty well as a wheel man for years, but gotta say, with all the idiots roaming the streets and on here, the upfront pricing, and everything……..I’m a risk taker, especially doing this, my money is on stupid, basic arithmetic illiterate, just plain stupid. I’m looking for mid six figure numbers going forward FY23 and on. Always bet on stupid. Be like Walmart, targets, cvs, Walgreen, etc sucking up all the mom and pops. No shame here. Only the strong survive and the weak purged. Capitalism, the markets have spoken.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts