Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,619 Posts
First death in NJ today. National Guard being deployed in Rochester, NY.
In my home town, New Rochelle, NY, Governor Fredo has declared a 1 mile radius exclusion zone, with the National Guard there to deliver meals. This is the area that the NY lawyer who was the initial point of contact in the greater NYC area lives. His children then gifted their individual schools with corona. Now, the Rebbe at the schul he worshiped at has tested positive, and he himself may have infected many more people. The sad state of this is, these are the same people who are anti-vaxxers to an extreme. Not that there were a vaccine for this particular strain, but people just do not understand the impact that vaccines have on the general population. Polio has been eradicated in our lifetime due to the vaccine, as well as measles (well, almost, up until recent memory.) The battle in Trenton and Albany over the requirement to vaccinate should be a moot point, especially among the highly educated in our society.

And before anyone decides to flame my azz, this is, in no way, meant to be anti-semitic, just IMHO.

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My wife just received an email from her company. If she or hundreds of her fellow employees leave the state of NJ overnight, they need to report it and must be cleared by a nurse before returning to work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.