Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Just remember any tips you get are shaved from this so called "incentive" but still an easy grab. They threw ya a pretty good bone right there.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just remember any tips you get are shaved from this so called "incentive" but still an easy grab. They threw ya a pretty good bone right there.
What's nice about it is that it includes weekday & weekend in 1 lump. More realistic than a 55 target.

·
Registered
705 Posts
What's nice about it is that it includes weekday & weekend in 1 lump. More realistic than a 55 target.
Yeah, usually I'll work the whole day on Lyft if they do me right. Uber I just cash and dash when I hit my numbers.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
$75 for 45, and that's for an entire 7 day period? Hmmmm. Maybe Lyft's funding from GM finally hit? They need to do something, because up to this point, I've had little reason to turn on Lyft except when I'm in a non-Boost, non-Surge Uber zone, and Uber's incentives aren't working for me. I might be able to do 45 Lyfts over 7 days if they're doing their job of advertising for riders this week as well. I only got 3 Lyft rides today, but one was for 40 miles, so.... This sounds like an incentive to accept Lyft Line this week, which annoy me because I can't control when to shut it down.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Got one, 30 rides for $50. Its a cakewalk when you have the whole 7 days. Best part is no peak ride requirements or minimum acceptance rate %. Beats the hell out of 55 rides fri-sun.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts