Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my Lyft driver account deactivated today, Saturday 10/29, the biggest night of the year. It sated I needed to get a vehicle inspection. I noticed it after my first ride today. I was at 44 rides for the week and needed just one more to get the $175 incentive (for giving 45 rides this week). This seems suspicious to me. The timing can't just be coincidence. Any thoughts??

now I have to pay $20 for inspection and probably won't be re-activated until after Monday...

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
I just got my Lyft driver account deactivated today, Saturday 10/29, the biggest night of the year. It sated I needed to get a vehicle inspection. I noticed it after my first ride today. I was at 44 rides for the week and needed just one more to get the $175 incentive (for giving 45 rides this week). This seems suspicious to me. The timing can't just be coincidence. Any thoughts??

now I have to pay $20 for inspection and probably won't be re-activated until after Monday...
Sorry to say that but it's all your fault.Uber and Lyft sends out Email notification to let you know if any docs is missing or your inspection is due about 2-3 weeks AHEAD.If you didn't pay enough attention,don't blame it on Lyft.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't get any such e-mail, but I should've known my expiration date. Thank you for your responses. Getting it taken care of tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
5,330 Posts
I didn't get any such e-mail, but I should've known my expiration date. Thank you for your responses. Getting it taken care of tomorrow.
They send you reminders in the app. Many. Many reminders.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
They respond to support requests in 1-6 hours usually

At least for me

Vaguely recall MUCH longer wait times in days earlier and claims that >1k veterans get to cut to the front of the line with support tickets though

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
Jiffy Lube
8.3 miles from LAX

Address: 2157 W Manchester Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90047
Phone:(323) 752-3232
Hours:
Saturday 7AM–7PM
Sunday 7AM–7PM
Monday 7AM–7PM
Tuesday 7AM–7PM