Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Banned
80 Posts
Ouch.

No, not all that bright.....not that you'd be in a position to determine that....but, at least when I ask a question, I pretty much always put a question mark at the end. You know.....stuff everyone learned in the 4th grade. If you ever made it that far.
No question mark needed, as it was a statement. Next time ask an adult to review whatever it is you want to pollute the internet with.

· Premium Member
3,909 Posts
W

Whats funny is Lux is CHEAPER than a regular Lyft ride.
I periodically also look at what they're charging customers using the estimator, it really is strange the way lyft is doing that , and I would also get paid almost half of that fair probably around $20

· Premium Member
Recovering Longhauler
29,764 Posts
All that means is that there were more Lux drivers out there than non Lux....at that time. Of course it changes all throughout the day.
Not necessarily.

It probably means that they're charging at least 200% Prime Time for basic Lyft, thus making Lux cheaper.

I do only Lyft Lux and Lyft Black in @nosurgenodrive market, Phoenix . I've had A LOT of people say they took Lux because it was cheaper than the basic Lyft rates.

IDGAF why they're doing it. I get paid the same regardless of the reason.

· Banned
80 Posts
Not necessarily.

It probably means that they're charging at least 200% Prime Time for basic Lyft, thus making Lux cheaper.

I do only Lyft Lux and Lyft Black in @nosurgenodrive market, Phoenix . I've had A LOT of people say they took Lux because it was cheaper than the basic Lyft rates.

I too only do a Lyft Lux in my Tesla. I am finding that Lyft is VERY often upgrading people from Lyft, to Lyft Lux. Win win for me, and them.

· Registered
951 Posts
Not necessarily.

Same as Las Vegas. When the Lyft demand high to a point. Lux will be cheaper. It's good for us Lux drivers 😘

· Premium Member
1,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Lyft seems to be operating on a largest profit for them algo as the priority and then defaults to anywhere we get profits after. It looks like they have programed no rides for losses into their app. This will all change soon enough. If drivers are deemed employees, their whole surge pricing shenanigans will suddenly become price fixing and passengers will be able to sue them.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts