Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else get lots of cancellations on Lyft? I got 4 out of 12 requests. That seems awfulling high. I drive a Lexus and have over 4.9 surely pax are not screening me out? (And don't call me Shirley)

·
Registered
961 Posts
Lyft is doing it not the pax. You take a ping and start driving a driver pops on closer and they switch the ride. Lyft can jam it. I only turn that sorry POS on when i'm way out after a long ride trying to get a pax on my way back. Between that and the 20 to 30 minute away pings it's the worst pos out there.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Lyft is ride swapping. Poorly I might add. Had pax & her service dog in car when it Cxl me & gave her another driver. After a few tries on lyft, I got her again.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I stop reading after" I drive lexus".
Thanks for the stopped reading. It is a 2010 that I probably paid less than a lot of people driving Accords and such. Don't be so quick to judge.

Lyft is doing it not the pax. You take a ping and start driving a driver pops on closer and they switch the ride. Lyft can jam it. I only turn that sorry POS on when i'm way out after a long ride trying to get a pax on my way back. Between that and the 20 to 30 minute away pings it's the worst pos out there.
Yeah I was getting some ridiculously far rides like 25 mins away. I would have to be bored out of my mind to drive more than 15. I try to keep them around 7 or less. They are not paying enough to drive forever to get a min fare.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts