Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,414 Posts
Here's a good example of new reality. Lyft charged passenger almost x2 surge price and paid me 1.67 as a "bonus". Scammers!
You agreed to the contract though. Honestly why can't LA drivers do a go fund me and all pitch in for an app, they already have foundation code out there, and to create a new company that operates in Los Angeles ONLY. For drivers by drivers.

·
Premium Member
23,297 Posts
Lyft simply learning from it's Big Brother, Fuber.

Wonder how the U/L Execs pitched this type of thing to Board Members and prospective Investors?

It's sort of like 'stealing' from drivers, but not really. It's more like 'leveraging' against all the good-will we've generated with drivers. Oh wait! It's stealing...

·
Registered
249 Posts
Lyft simply learning from it's Big Brother, Fuber.

Wonder how the U/L Execs pitched this type of thing to Board Members and prospective Investors?

It's sort of like 'stealing' from drivers, but not really. It's more like 'leveraging' against all the good-will we've generated with drivers. Oh wait! It's stealing...
Jeff Bezos of Amazon is on the Uber Board he's a major investor. Might explain some things.

·
Premium Member
364 Posts
Lyft is a joke. They hand out base 45+ trips in rush hour traffic like it’s a treat.

The sad part is drivers keep accepting lower grade ride requests because Lyft penalizes you if you don’t accept base rides and ignores you for the higher platform.

You can’t force change by accepting this be. STOP accepting those bs bonus rides and only accept from the highest platform your vehicle qualifies for.

Complaining to the wind does nothing, but frustrate you even more. I know it sucks. I know people have bills. You have to understand that these companies don’t owe us anything. Accept the fact that you fell into this trap and then try to figure a way out!

Uber is going to Charlotte surge soon and Lyft will drop down to 0.60/mile. There will be a lot of kicking and screaming, but then ants will just continue to bend over. You really do have a choice!

·
Registered
500 Posts
You agreed to the contract though. Honestly why can't LA drivers do a go fund me and all pitch in for an app, they already have foundation code out there, and to create a new company that operates in Los Angeles ONLY. For drivers by drivers.
I've been saying this!! Everybody is too stuck in their own head or more so head up their a#%

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Lyft is a joke. They hand out base 45+ trips in rush hour traffic like it's a treat.

The sad part is drivers keep accepting lower grade ride requests because Lyft penalizes you if you don't accept base rides and ignores you for the higher platform.

You can't force change by accepting this be. STOP accepting those bs bonus rides and only accept from the highest platform your vehicle qualifies for.

Complaining to the wind does nothing, but frustrate you even more. I know it sucks. I know people have bills. You have to understand that these companies don't owe us anything. Accept the fact that you fell into this trap and then try to figure a way out!

Uber is going to Charlotte surge soon and Lyft will drop down to 0.60/mile. There will be a lot of kicking and screaming, but then ants will just continue to bend over. You really do have a choice!
Decline that crap all the time. 3 blew by this morning. Finally get a Lux +45 with 25% PT and the rider cancels within 1 second of accepting. Then an XL + 50, same thing. Lyft is probably sending the ping to another driver at the same time at base or in a BS PPZ zone.

I don't move during rush unless it's Lux for higher with lower tier plus pt.

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
Decline that crap all the time. 3 blew by this morning. Finally get a Lux +45 with 25% PT and the rider cancels within 1 second of accepting. Then an XL + 50, same thing. Lyft is probably sending the ping to another driver at the same time at base or in a BS PPZ zone.

I don't move during rush unless it's Lux for higher with lower tier plus pt.
They cancel because they want a SUV and don't want to pay for it. They need to separate all requests individually to certain type of cars. Not bunch them all together. Its ruining the business for us

1 - 13 of 13 Posts