Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
So at the Devils game did you see the ads for Uber...over and over and over and over again. On the big screen, and the leds around the ledges?

Reactions: Rayn10

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
So at the Devils game did you see the ads for Uber...over and over and over and over again. On the big screen, and the leds around the ledges?
Yep, I was at a concert recently and they advertised Uber all over the place. Even have the Uber pickup lot outside the arena. Problem is you can't get to the pickup lot after game is over because of all the one way traffic. Another great idea that they can't figure out how to make it work.

·
Premium Member
11,633 Posts
Yep, I was at a concert recently and they advertised Uber all over the place. Even have the Uber pickup lot outside the arena. Problem is you can't get to the pickup lot after game is over because of all the one way traffic. Another great idea that they can't figure out how to make it work.
At the pru Center? It's not a lot. It's a one-block stretch Edison, alongside the parking lot.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
At the pru Center? It's not a lot. It's a one-block stretch Edison, alongside the parking lot.
I rarely pickup over that way, but the one time I had a nice surge passenger I couldn't find them as the GPS had me going down all closed streets. By the time the passenger tried to find me they were so aggravated that they cancelled. Looks like you have to come off 21 to get there and then get out fast. May try it again one time if I find myself in that area.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.